Chapter 6

Rose struggles to escape. His hot breath on her neck makes her weak. But she shakes the thought off and scolds her hormone. She elbows his stomach but not too hard but enough to make him loosened the grip.

He kicks but Rose fast enough to bend down. "Jimin, slow do- "

Without let Rose talk, a punch hit her face. She stumbles back and groans in pain.

"Enemy wouldn't slow down, Rose. You didn't hit me yet." Jimin says in a cold tone.

He always this strict and sometimes, it makes Rose pissed off. Even after training, he will treat her good

Rose stands properly and wiped the blood on her lips. She ready to move. Meanwhile, Namjoon and Hoseok can feel the tension in the air. Not from Jimin but Rose.

She punches him and he grabs her hand. She turns around and elbows on his face.

"Arghh!!" He stumbles back while holding his nose. She becomes worried because she can feel her hit is too strong.

"J-Jimin, are you o-okay?" Rose went towards him.

Suddenly, he knees down and swings his feet to make her fall. Rose yells in surprise and he locks her down.

"A new lesson. Don't care about their pain. The enemy wouldn't care about your pain." Jimin whispers.

Namjoon notices Rose painful expression. Of course, because he kicks her ankle and since the incident of broken her ankle, her ankle become weak.

Plus, Jimin kick is sure so hard. He never shows mercy but he knows the limit.

"Jimin, that's enough. You know that her ankle is weak?" Namjoon holds his shoulder.

Jimin could face turns into softeners. "Are you okay baby?" He helps her to get up.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay," Rose replies weakly.

"I guess, we can take a rest first," Namjoon yells.

Some of them going out and some of them just stay and rest. Rose tries to walk but Jimin stops her.

"Let me give a piggy ride for you." He speaks.

"N-No. It was okay. I can handle it." She smiles weakly and gets down from the ring.

She limping to the door and Jimin knows if he forces her, he will get scolded again. Namjoon pats his shoulder to get his attention.

"You are too much, Jimin. You notice, that right?" He asks.

"What?"

"Jimin, I know you have a habit of...' training, like in reality'. I know you are still stuck in that stu*id phrase from Mr. Bang. But, it different now. You're not training with some random people but it with your GIRLFRIEND." Hoseok press the word 'girlfriend'.

"It was your love, Jimin. Your baby girl. I bet she doesn't like this also and she doesn't want to hurt your feeling by reject to train with you." Namjoon added.

He looks down. They are right. When they still with Mr. Bang, he always reminds Jimin, 'training, like in reality'. Since that day, whenever training, Jimin will ignore people's pain.

Doesn't matter it was his friend or what. Until now, he still can't throw that phrase.

Rose sitting on the swings while putting an ice pack on her ankle. She let out a heavy sigh. She hates it when her ankle becomes fragile like this.

"This is so-" Rose hissed in pain. She shakes her head.

"Baby."

Jimin voice makes her stops. She turns her head behind and saw him with a bag of chips and a bandage.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you too hard?" She asks when remembers that she hit his nose.

"I'm the one who should ask you that." Jimin glares at her. "Is your ankle fine?" He sits beside her.

"Fine. It's nothing serious." Rose chuckles.

Jimin let out a heavy sigh. He knees down and grab the ice pack from her and continue what she does just now. Rose didn't want to argue with him so she just let him.

"Here., I grab it before Jungkook does." He hands her the bag of chips.

"Thank you!!" She giggles.

"I'm sorry for being harsh with you, baby." He apologized. Rose stares at him first. "I know I hurt you every time we train. I'm really sorry." Jimin added.

"It okay, Jimin. It was nothing compared to my punch on your nose." Rose laughs.

"Yeah, right." He rolls his eyes.

Jimin put the ice pack on her ankle while Rose eating. It was peaceful silence not until someone interrupted them.

"Can we join?" Jungkook came. Lisa beside him.

"You ruin our privacy moment." Jimin sneers.

"Nothing is privacy in this house, you know? We have been living together and all of us hear you guys moan already." Jungkook smirks.

"Like we don't know yours, Kook," Rose smirks back at him.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and sits beside Jimin on the ground while Lisa beside Rose.

"Ughh!! I'm so tired..." Lisa stretches out her arms.

"Do you guys have any plan for tonight?" Jungkook asking out of the blue.

"You know that I don't have." Lisa rolls her eyes.

"Why, Kook?" Jimin asks. He smirks and gets up.

"Let's have a movie night with the others." He spills it out.

Movie night? When they think it again, they remember where Jennie and Taehyung pulling each other hair. The others try to stop them and end up can't.

"Oh no!! No and No!!" Rose waves her hands.

"I agree!! No and No!!" Jimin supports her.

Lisa and Jungkook look confused at them. Both of them exchange looks and back to them.

"Why not?" They ask.

"Remember where are Tae and Jennie pulling each other hair during movie night?" Rose asks.

"That was the time where we still fighting and become the enemy." Lisa speaks with a 'duh' tone.

"Yeah. Now, it changes." Jungkook added.

Rose let out a loud groan. "Well, if you two agree, we will go tell the others!" Lisa run back in followed by Jungkook.

Jimin watches them then back to his girl. "Are sure nothing will happen?" He asks.

"I don't know, Jimin. But, what Jungkook said is right. It was different now. Let's just enjoy it." She smiles. Jimin chuckles and rubbing her thighs before continue messaging her ankle.

CONTINUE~