Chapter 21

"What the hell is this?" Jungkook spokes.

The profile of them, including the girls. Every mission that they complete is all inside there. Their background, their past, let us everything.

Stalker?

No. Not stalker but more like...

"Plan." Jimin blurt it out.

"What plan?" Jin looks at him.

"Look at this!! He even knows us right before he found us!! Including the girls!! Look at the date of this file." He said. "He must be planning this since a long time ago."

"But...how...ugh!! I don't understand!!" Taehyung groaning in frustration.

Jin clicking and try to find something else. Suddenly, he found something odd.

"Eleven Of Witch Project?" He says it out loud.

"Project? Hyung, click it!!" Jungkook said.

He did what Jungkook said and...nothing. The file is empty. It seems like it is deleted and they can't find it anywhere.

"Fuck!!" Jimin slams the desk.

"We late. I think this is the thing that those new groups come for and transferred it somewhere else. Then, the file they hold must be the information of the diamond." Jin explains.

"Now what. We almost found something." Jungkook falls on the couch and sighs.

Jin didn't reply. He couldn't think of other stuff instead of that project name.

Eleven Witch Project? The girls and our information?

He moved his gaze toward the computer. "What Mr. Bang is trying to do actually? Or should I say...what Mr. Bang and YG trying to do?"

________

"Junhoe house? You mean...the guy who attacks us at Jeju Island?" Hoseok asks.

"Yes. All of us will go there." Namjoon said.

"But that guy dead already. Is there anything he left?" Taehyung asks.

"Who knows?" He shirts his shoulder.

The others nod in agreement. Lisa staring at the table more like in deep thought.

Why I feel like...something important in that house?

Lisa sighs and continues listening to others' conversations.

"Tomorrow, wake up early. We will have a long trip." Jisoo claps her hands.

"Is it far? If it's far then I'm out." Yoongi said. "I don't want to handle all of your noise." He mentions everyone.

"If you don't want to handle it then drive your car." Namjoon talks back.

"I take it back. I love all your noise." He fakely smiles.

"You look...you have to." Rose giggles.

Then, Yoongi looks at her and mouthed, 'I am.'

"If that so then I'm going to sleep. I'm so tired!!" Taehyung stretches out his arms.

"Before that, have you guys found something?" Jennie asks.

That makes Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin froze. The thing they saw in his computer still inside their head.

The four of them exchange look while the others waiting for their answer curiously.

"Umm...no. We're not. Yet." Jimin smiles awkwardly.

"Really?" Jisoo asks.

"Yes. We...think, TXT and ITZY already took all the information away." Jungkook added.

Even their answer sounds not confident, they decide to ignore it.

"Okay. If that so then let go to sleep everyone. We have work tomorrow." Namjoon said and walks away.

"I'm hungry." Rose pouting. Her boyfriend shakes his head and holds her hand.

"Don't ever think about eating in this night. You will have a stomach ache tomorrow morning." Jimin scolds her.

"Fine." She puffs her cheeks.

Jisoo about to walks away but stops when notices that Jin didn't move. Besides, he hasn't spoken this whole time.

He looks like something is bothering him. She knows him. And he can't hide it from her.

"Jin, what's wrong?" She sits beside him.

"Huh? Oh...uh...nothing. Just tired." Jin gives her a small smile.

"You are lying. It must be something bothering you. I know." Jisoo said.

"Love, I'm fine. I'm just thinking about our mission." He smiles and caresses her cheeks. "Don't overthink okay?"

She just stares at him. Suddenly, something caught es both of their attention.

Breaking News!!

A dead body is found in the alley. It was a woman. Police found out that she died by being cut on her neck. The reporter interviewed the witnesses.

"I saw it!! I just came back from the store that night and heard screaming. Then I saw...more like girls figure. They seem like beating the women. I'm scared because I'm sure that was Blackpink. I just...couldn't help that poor woman-"

The television being shut off. Jin and Jisoo turn their head and saw Rose is the one who holds the remote.

"R-Rose. You haven't slept?" Jisoo smiles at her. Even she hurt also right now.

"I went down to grabs some snacks since Jimin permitted to eat a little bit." She answers blankly.

"Oh..." Jisoo looks at Jin and he already looking at her. She signs him to help her.

"Um...Rose. It-" Jin being cut by her.

"No need to say it. It looks like we have to get used to it." Rose chuckling sadly. She walks away and lost her appetite to eat.

Meanwhile, Jisoo knows she sad. So do her. Jin pats her shoulder. "Don't think too much about it."

"How can we? What if...what if you guys also suspicious of us? What if you guys thought like what people thought about us?" She said without looking at him.

"Jisoo. I told you not to think about it. There's no way you girls did it. So, don't feel sad, not guilty. It not your fault. Neither the girls." Her boyfriend hugs her and kisses her forehead.

"It hurting." She cried.

"Shhh, I know." Jin caressing her hair.

Rose closed the door and the news replay inside her mind. Her grip on the doorknob become tight.

It not us...

"Baby?" Jimin voice brings her out of her thought.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay? Where's the snack?" He asks.

"Uh...I...I think we should sleep. I'm not hungry anymore." Rose said and laid beside him.

Jimin was surprised by her answer. He watches every of her move. At first, he wants to shrug it off but when saw her give him her back, he knows something is wrong.

"Hey, baby. Are you okay? You look not." He said as he caressing her cheeks.

"I'm fine. Don't worried." She replied.

"You are not. You always give your back whenever you feel upset." The fact that Jimin said is true.

Rose didn't reply knowing that she can't lie to him. She decides to silent because she will burst into tears once she told him.

On the other hand, Jimin understands it. He hugs her from the back and kisses her neck.

"It okay. Everything will be okay. I'm here with you." He whispered.

CONTINUE~