Chapter 7

Everyone get ready for movie night. Rose wears her chipmunk jumpsuit because it one of her favorites. She loves wearing it whenever it a movie night. Jisoo bought it for her because she looks like a chipmunk.

"I'm first!!!" Lisa yells. Rose can hear their voice from upstairs.

"Yahh!! That was my popcorn!! You have yours!!" Hoseok scolds someone.

Rose gets downstairs and only sees them arguing. In one day, there's no peaceful scene. They always argue even it a small thing. 

"Ughh!! Move aside, Jin! You crushing me!!" Jisoo pushes him. 

"Are you trying to body-shame me!?" Jin gasp dramatically. 

"No!! I want that movie!!" Taehyung snatches the remote from Lisa. 

"I'm the one who got here first so...I choose my movie!!" Lisa snatch back the remote from him.

"What happened?" Rose asks when she sits beside Jimin. 

"You see what happened." He sighs. 

Suddenly, Namjoon claps his hands to get all of us attention. "OKAY OKAY!! Are we going to have a movie night or not?" He asks.

They start to settle down. "Good. Tae, let Lisa choose her movie this time." Namjooon said. 

Taehyung rolls his eyes and gets up. He sits beside Jennie and crosses his arms. Lisa stick her tongue out and choose the movie.

She opens the television and the news came but we didn't pay attention to it. Lisa tries to find movies.

"Choose horror, Lis." Jennie smirks.

"Ooo. I love that." Lisa responds. 

"Oh come on!! Not horror!!" Jimin whines. 

"Why? It the best." Rose speaks. "When the scared part happens, all of us will shout or jumps." She continues.

"That's the problem. You girls high pitched will be the one who makes us startled." Yoongi states. The boys nod in agreement.

"Just choose horror. I feel like want to scream tonight." Hoseok supports the girls. The boys look at him with a 'WTH' look.

"What? It fun." He said before eating some popcorns. 

"Okay. I will choose-" Before let Lisa finish, something catches their attention. Especially, the girls.

BREAKING NEWS!!

There's a murder case that happens in one house. The whole family died and there's no hint, telling who did this. Society suspect BLACKPINK who did this. The police still have not confirmed it and still working on it.

The room atmosphere becomes silent. The girls quietly watch the news. Jisoo looks down, Jennie clenching her fist and Lisa didn't have the strength to turn on the movie.

The boys look at them and then exchange a look. They know that was not true. Because the girls with them all this time and even they not, they still not them. Society still hates them like usual. It must be hard for the girls. 

Jungkook gets up and kneels beside Lisa. He grabs the remote from her hand. 
"Let's watch the movie, shall we?" Jungkook speaks in a bright tone. 

"Yeah!! I bet you girls must be screaming." Jin added.

No, respond. 

Lisa quietly gets up and go sit on the couch. Jungkook follows her and sits beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and kisses her forehead. 

The movie start and the cheerful atmosphere went just like that. It all because of that stu*id news. 

"Baby?" Jimin holds Rose's hand. 

"Huh? W-What?" Ros turns her head to him. Since the news started, she just in her mind. Didn't react at all.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks. 

"Yeah. Kind of." She chuckles. But, she can't fool Jimin because he can see and feel his girlfriend's sadness. 

Jimin brings her to his lap and slowly lays on the couch with her on top. Her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her. Hoseok put the blanket on them and sit on the ground.

"Everything will okay, baby." He kisses her head and slowly strokes her hair. Then, he feels his shirt wet. 

She's crying. 

Silently.

Jimin didn't tell the others all make it chaotic. He quietly comforts her and Rose hides her face on his neck. She bursts into tears silently. It broke his heart.

___________

They already watch half of the movie and still, no one talks. Their fixes on the screen but no one knows what in each other minds. 

Rose who crying just now, calm already. Only sobbing and focus on the movies. The position is still the same. The only thing that can be heard is the sounds of the movie. 

Suddenly, a weird sounds catch their attention. All heads move from the screen television. Namjoon looks at the kitchen and it dark. 

"What was that?" Hoseok asks.

"I don't know," Namjoon responds. 

That noise happens again. Right now, everyone pays attention to it.

"Did you guys hear that?" Taehyung asks. Jennie slowly brings herself up from his laps.

"I think...I heard it from...somewhere." Jennie speaks.

Jimin and Rose get up. Before let them react, whistle sounds echo in the house. Their body stiff because of it. Plus, they watching horror movies and everything horror in their mind.

"Don't tell me, only me hear that." Jisoo gulps. 

"We all did, Noona." Jungkook says. 

THUD!!

It blackout.

"Ahhhhh!!! What was that!?" All of them get up and start to the gathering, hugging each other. Behind them is television.

They close the small gap from each other. Hoseok already hides behind Yoongi with Namjoon beside him. 

"Namjoon, seriously? You are the leader and you hiding?" Yoongi groans.

"Yah! I have weakness okay!?" He smacks Yoongi's arms.

The girls in the middle and around them are the boys. Taehyung and Jimin holding Jungkook hands and Jin's in the middle. 

"Who wants to go and check?" Lisa asks. No response but looking at Jin and Jisoo. 

"What? Why give us that look?" Jisoo frowns. 

After a few seconds, Jin finally understands. "No and no!! There's no way-"

The whistle echo in the house makes him stop. "Seriously, who whistling in this midnight? In our house?" Rose already shaking. Her hands clutch on Jimin back shirt while her other hand holding Lisa. 

"Okay. We do like this. Jennie, Tae, Rose, and Jimin, go upstairs and check." Yoongi told them. "Jin, Jisoo, Jungkook, and Lisa, upstairs also but in the opposite direction of them." He continues. 

They nod. 

"Good. Two of you, come with me to the kitchen." Yoongi points at Namjoon and Hoseok. 

They start to separate. Yoongi turns on the torchlight with two cowards behind him. "Yah, can't I just stay in the living room?" Hoseok whispers.

"I agree." Namjoon nods.

"Don't you see the movie? The one who left behind will be the first one to go." Yoongi scared them.

"No!! I don't want it!!" They hugging his waist. 

"Yahh!! Let me go!!" Yoongi struggling. Then-

CLICK

What happens actually?

CONTINUE~