Chapter 18

After a while, they finally arrive. All of them went out of the car and saw a small house. More like, a cute modern house. It was not small but enough for all of them.

"This is the house?" Namjoon asks as he points at it.

"Yup." Hoseok nods proudly.

They exchange looks. Taehyung walks to the door and it was a lock.

"Hyung. It locks." He said.

"Oh wait. I will go get the key." Hoseok runs toward their car.

"I thought it was a big mansion or something." Jimin spokes.

"Yeah. I mean, I do not care but...this house...is it enough for us?" Jungkook agreed.

"I don't have any idea about it." Yoongi sighs.

"Everyone. We should be thankful that Hoseok bought this house. If not, we have to find a hotel for us and waste our money there. Besides, we should have a hiding place which is we never thought of it." Jin scolds them.

"What Jin said is true. I don't even know why we never thought of this." Namjoon shakes his head in disappointment.

"I don't care. As long as I can get my beauty sleep, nice shower, delicious food, and comfortable." Jennie hugging Kuma and Yeontan.

"Like you never get everything you want." Taehyung scoffs at her.

"Exactly." She smirks.

Hoseok comes back and opens the door. As soon as they went in, the living room in front of them. Kitchen, two bathrooms, and two bedrooms.

"Wow. Nice design, Hoseok." Lisa spoke while looking around.

"Thanks." He smiles brightly.

They checking the house. Rose walks toward the bedroom and opens it. There's two queen bed. Then, she checks the second room and there's two queen bed also.

"Hoseok. I'm pretty sure you said the bedroom here is enough for us. But...we only have two queen beds for this two-bedroom." Rose speaks.

"What!?" They yells.

"Oh. About that...I'm sorry about it. I didn't think this house will be our hiding place exactly." Hoseok rubbing his neck while looking down. "I have to lie so that all of you come here. Sorry..."

"WOW!! That was great, Hyung!!" Jungkook throws his arms in the air with fury.

"Yeah. You shouldn't lie!!" Taehyung whining.

Before Jin butt in and rap, Jisoo stops them.

"Okay. But...how are we gonna sleep if we only have four beds??" Jisoo asks.

"All of you..." Hoseok points at the girls. "Sleep in one room. Because you  girls fit in."

"Great. How about us? You do realize that we have 7 right? As far as I know, you are not dumb in math." Yoongi raising his eyebrows.

"I know. That's the problem." He sighs loudly.

Namjoon smiles and pats his shoulder. "It okay. We are happy that you prepared this. Besides, we can share that one room. Maybe some of us can sleep in the living room."

"I wouldn't and I will choose the bed. I will share it with someone who is not snoring loudly and keep tossing around while sleeping!!" Yoongi said before walks away.

The others look at each other laughing.

"I will share with him." Hoseok chuckles.

__________

Namjoon staring at his laptop. He still investigates TXT and ITZY. With all his effort, he found their information.

They are a new criminal in this city. Some people say that they professionals like them. He stretches his arms out.

"Hey, Hyung." Jimin walks into the kitchen. The same goes for everyone. Unexpected.

"Hey."

"You look tired," Jimin speaks as he pours water for him after drink his water.

"Thanks. Yes, I am tired. But thankfully I got all their information." Namjoon said.

"Really? Then...what it is?" Jisoo asks.

"Since all of you here. Let's start a sudden meeting." He said. They nod and take a sit.

Rose who busy with finding a snack for eating, still busy. Everyone looking at Jimin. He knows what that stare means.

"Fine." He sighs and walks toward her. He picks her up.

"What the- yah!!!" Rose yells. She struggling and being forced to sit on the chair. "Why did you-"
She stops talking when Jimin puts bread in her mouth. She munching while humming.

"Okay. Let's start." Jin claps his hand.

Namjoon smirks. "TXT. They're one of our ex-boss new assassins, same as the mafia. Like us. They have five members. But no one knows their face."

"But we did." Jungkook scoffs.

"Exactly. The leader is Soobin. He in charge of the group. He is the oldest. Second, Choi Yeonjun. A fighter more like a spy. Thrid, Choi Beomgyu. Their best shooter. Fourth, Kang Taehyun, their hacker. I think he's the one who hacks our CCTV.
Lastly, Huening Kai. The youngest in their group."

The atmosphere silent. Namjoon just waits for their response. Then, Lisa speak.

"The girls?" She asks.

"That's was ITZY. The leader is Yeji. She is the one in charge of that group. Second, it was Lia. She's the fighter. Third, it was Ryujin. She's the shooter. Fourth, it was Chaeryoung, the hacker and the youngest, Yuna." He continues.

"Is that mean, they are our new enemy?" Hoseok asks.

"Kind of like that," Namjoon said, sipping his coffee.

Rose staring at her hand. Yeji? It the one who she fights. It not that she wants to help them but she just wants to tell them that living with those two monsters wouldn't have any good ending.

"So...dont you think YG and Mr. Bang will do something with us through that new groups?" Jennie asks.

"That's why we have to be careful. We don't know what will come." Jisoo said.

"What we do next?" Rose spokes for the first time. It catches Jimin attention.

Why? Because he remembers when Rose says she wants to help them out of that hell.
"I don't know yet. But...I will figure it out." Namjoon sighs.

"Is that mean we being quarantine?" Lisa jokes. Jungkook pinches her cheeks. "Owww!!!"

"Stop your jokes. We in a serious situation." Jungkook scolds her.

"Yah!! Don't pinch her cheeks!!" Jennie yells.

"She's my girlfriend. So what?" He talks back.

"She's my GIRL bestfriend!! I have the right to protect her!!" Jennie yells.

The argument starts. Taehyung stood up and walks away but stops when Jin spokes.

"Tae!! Your girlfriend is fighting!!!" He said.

"So? I know she will win. Besides, I don't want to get involved. The last time I get involved, I get a bruise." Taehyung reply.

The others burst into laughter.

CONTINUE~