Chapter 13

The ride was silent. The girls keep wondering where these boys bring them. Rose leans closer to them.

"I feel uneasy." She whispers.

"Yeah, me too!!" Jennie whispered-yell.

"From Jin's eyes, I think it must be something really serious," Jisoo said.

"Ahh, I'm nervous." Lisa pouts.

Without them realize, they arrive. The car stop and they look outside and it was jungle.

"Come on," Yoongi said and opens the door.

The girls exchange a look and get out of the car. It so chilly and thank goodness, they are wearing jackets right now. 

Then, the boys walk into the forest. "Woah!! what are you doing?" Jennie stops them.

"Walking." Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I know idiot!! But in there?" She points it out.

"If you girls want to know, can you just follow and stop questioning?" Namjoon said.

"Fine." The girls sigh.

They walk in and it creepy. It such a thick forest. Rose looks around because inside her head right now is...scared.

Suddenly, she heard rustling sounds. She yelps in surprise and grabs Yoongi hand.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi stops walking and looks at her.

"Did you hear that?" She asks.

"No. I'm didn't. Stop being a scaredy-cat." He said.

"I have weakness also, okay." Rose scoffs.

He sighs and continues walking. Rose gasp and hold his hand and walk beside him.

"You keep holding my hand," Yoongi spoke.

"Can't I? I'm scared!!" Rose responds. He just shakes his head and gave up.

It has been 15 minutes. They finally arrived and we alight. Jin turns around with his serious face.

"This is it." He said. The girl gulps and nods.

They walk out of the forest and-

"AHHHH!!!" The girls yell.

"SURPRISE!!!!" The boys shout.

Pie cream all over their face. The boys' burst into laughter. Jisoo wipes her face with her hand and looks at Jin.

"Told you it might be dirty." He smirks.

"What the hell is this!?" Jennie screams in anger.

"When we heard about what happened to you girls at the mall, we decide to...cheer you girls up!!" Hoseok smiles brightly.

"What?" Jenni's frowns.

"We can't hold anymore seeing you girls crying and sad." Taehyung sighs.

The girl's exchange looks and smiles appeared on their faces. They felt so touched by all of this.

The girls look at them with awe. Jennie chuckles and wipes her face. "That was so sweet, boys."

"But...YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!" She yells. Jin hands her a pie and she gladly took it. "COME HERE!!"

"Yahh!! Why you after me!!??" Taehyung runs away.

"Food fight!!" Lisa yells and grabs one pie.

"I'm joining too!!" Jungkook agreed and they start a food war.

"In your face, Hyung!!" He yells. Yoongi groans loudly.