Chapter 2

The crowd begins to watch their fight. That guy holding his stomach while groaning in pain. Jennie gasp fakely.

"Oh my, am I hurting you?" She asks. 

Their friends watch them deadly. Then, they run to beat the four of them. The girls gasp and separated their way.

"Come here!!!" Two guys catch Lisa. 

She stops and turns around. She dodged every punch of them. "Miss them!!" She chuckles.

One guy holds her hair and makes her struggle. His friend wanted to beat her but she kicks him and holds the hand on her hair, turns it around, and kicks his d*ck.

"ARGHHH!!!" His knees down.

Lisa gives a flying kick to the one and he fell on people's table. She gives an apologized bow while panting so heavily.

"I'm sorry."

Jennie keeps dodging and dodging. The guy keeps swinging the baseball bat. Suddenly, Jennie catches it and elbow his face. She snatches the baseball bat from him.

"Woahh, my favorite thing." She told the guy while showing him the baseball bat.

He growls and punches her but before it lands on her face, Jennie bends down and hits his knee. She punches his face and fell to the ground.

"I will take this." She grins. 

A broken glass almost hit Jisoo. She looks at those two boys in disbelief face. "Yahh!! If that hit my face, my boyfriend wouldn't cool about it!!" She yells.

"An old woman like you has a boyfriend?" They laugh.

"Hey. She still in the 20s you know." Rose says. 

"Like we care about it!!" They run to them. Rose jump behind the bar. 

She almost laughs when saw they tried to catch her. Jisoo grabs the bottle glass before he hit her. "I told you, my boyfriend wouldn't cool about it." She says sternly.

"SHUT UP YOU OLD WOMEN!!" He yells. Jisoo punches him harshly and he fell unconscious.

"That what you got," Jisoo smirks. 

A guy jumps behind the bar and Rose ready to defend herself. He grabs a soju and hit her. She dodges and dodges until her hand reaches the lemon drink and throws it to him.

"MY EYES!!!" He yells. She kicks his face and he hit the shelf.

Jisoo help Rose to get out of the bar. Jennie and Lisa came and they look like they have done. Lisa fix her clothes. 

"Ughh, such ruin the girl's time." She groans. While the girls busy, the group of guys' girlfriend interrupted them.

"Yahh!!!" The leader yell.

"Guess what? We're not done yet." Rose told them.

"Let's finish this off." Jisoo sighs.

__________

The girls open the door slowly and peek inside. It was dark. The kitchen and living room seem don't have anyone.

"Come in. I think the boys already sleep." Jisoo whispers. 

They walk in. Rose looked at her phone it already 1 am. Those college or highschool student sure make their stay at the club too long. They take off their mask. 

"Phew. Thank goodness, they already slept." Lisa sigh in relief.

"Don't happy too fast. We need to think about what about tomorrow? They will be asking you know." Jennis sits on the couch.

"Jennie was right. What we will tell them?" Rose asks.

"How about...we save people?" Jisoo suggest.

"Yoongi fast enough to suspicious." Jennie sigh. "No other way. We just need to be honest. Besides, it not we who started it, right?" She asks.

They nod agreed. Rose message her legs because it still hurt after fighting. Lisa lay her head on her shoulder. 

"Ughh, I'm so tired." Lisa sigh.

"Me too," Rose added.

They are silent. They about to relax but when they heard shouting and loud music. Their eyes open and look at each other.

"What was that?" Rose asks.

"Sounds like the boys," Jisoo said.

The gunshot is heard from the backyard. The girls gasp and rush to the backyard. They open the sliding door and only to see-

"Woahhh!! Hyung!! Nice shot!!" Jungkook yells at Yoongi. They saw their expensive clothes being shot so many times.

Jimin and Taehyung dancing while drinking. Teahyung throws the drink at Jennie's Channel bag while Namjoon arranges the girls' expensive makeup like a tower. Then, he steps backward. 

"Now, Jin!!" He yells.

Jin target first then throws the rock into the tower. The makeup tower fell on the ground and making a mess. Piece of broken glass everywhere.

"Woah!! Strike baby!!!" Hoseok yells.

"Jimin, throw this knife to that target," Taehyung said as he gave the knife to him. The target is Rose's guitar.

Jimin gladly takes it and close his one eye. He ready to throw it and-

"Hit the middle!!" They yells. The string broke.

The knife just beside Rose. She looks at it and pulls it out from her guitar. "They don't realize here and sure they have too much fun." Rose scoffs.

"Yeah. And guess what? They use OUR things as a game?" Jisoo point at them.

Jennie hand Jisoo her phone and step forward. She takes a deep breath and the girls close their ears.

Ready to hear Jennie high pitched.

"WHAT THE FU*K YOU GUYS DOING!!??" 

~~~~~

Next Morning

"Seriously!? What the hell are you thinking!!??" Jennie yells at the boys.

The boys look down. "Jin, I can't believe you like this also. My makeup and my Dior brand. You ruin it!!" Jisoo yells.

"We're sorry. Well, that out boys fun?" Jin chuckles.

"Boys fun, you said?" Jennie clenches her fist. She put down her channel bag on the table. 

"Tae!! I saw you touch my Channel bag!! Ughhh!!!" Jennie ruffles her hair.

"Yahh!! Don't blame us only. You girls also!! Last night, you come home late!!" Taehyung talks back.

"Yeah!! Until 1 in the morning!! What club is that!!??" Hoseok asks. 

"Now, tell us where you girls go?" Jimin glares at Rose. 

She scoffs. She throws away her guitar and walks forward to him. They glaring at each other. 
"A group of students picks a fight with us so you know what happened. And you!!! Broke my guitar!??" 

"Don't you boys try to change the subject!!" Lisa yells.

"Hey!! We're not!! You are!!" Namjoon talks back.

"WHAT!?" Lisa's jaw drops. She groans and pulls his hair. 

"Arghh!! Yahh!! Let my hair go!!" Namjoon fights back.

All of them start to argue. That how their life starts again.

CONTINUE~