Chapter 14

Namjoon slams the table and groaning. Jisoo beside him flinched when he does that. She looks at the screen and back to him.

"Nothing?" She asks.

"Nothing. I think, our CCTV being hacked. They must have someone who professional like us did this." Namjoon states.

"Of course it is. I mean, how hard is it to hack CCTV?" Hoseok spokes.

"Hoseok was right. Hacking CCTV is for beginners. Even a dumb like Lisa can do it." Jisoo sighs and puts her hands on her hips.

"Who do you think it is?" Hoseok speaks.

"I don't even know." Namjoon breaths out. "But I can feel that...it...somehow related to Mr. Bang and YG." He added.

When Namjoon mentions that, Jisoo body stiff. The name that she never wants to hear again. Somehow, it likes the memories flash inside her mind.

The two guys realize Jisoo's expression. Namjoon gasp and holds her arms. "I-I didn't mean anything, Jisoo!!"

"No!! It is okay. I just-"

"Scared?" Hoseok asks.

"Kind of. I think you are right Namjoon. I can feel it too. They wouldn't let us go just like that." She said.

"I and the boys already discuss it. We want to go check Mr. Bang's company." Namjoon turns his chair.

"Why?" Jisoo furrows her eyebrows.

"Because, who knows? We might found something." Hoseok shrugs his shoulder.

"If that so, we coming," Jisoo says.

"Sure. Tell the girls and we will go there tomorrow." Namjoon points at her. He nods and walks out of the door.

For more specific, Namjoon is the leader and Jisoo also but, since they already close like family, they didn't care if one of them is like a boss.

~~~~~~

Next Morning~

Jimin wiped the gun before out it inside the gun pocket on his pants.
"Hey, have you guys see my phone?" Jungkook asks.

"No."

"I swear I hold it just now. How can it disappeared?" He ruffles his hair.

"I call... a mystery." Taehyung does it with his hand as an action.

"Yeah. Whatever. Check your bedroom. Maybe you left it there." Jimin states.

Jungkook nods in agreement. Three of them went out of the weapon room. Right now, they're getting ready to go to the company.

That's why they bring weapons just in case something happened. "Do you think we will found something there?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know. It so long we don't go there. He already shut his company down. Without any reason." Jimin respond.

"He must be planning something.'" Jungkook butt in.

"But-"

Without let Jimin spoke, they heard...someone groaning. More like sexually groaning. They stop walking and their bodies stiff.

Well, they don't care if someone having s*x since they used to it but this...girl with girl sounds

"Arghhh!!! Lisa!! It too tight" Rose groaning loudly.