Chapter 10: The Rise Of Riser

Get it? Chapter 10 and it's ten days for Riser? No?... Well what a way to start off the chapter.

Our main cast is currently seen in the land of destruction of the previous lab, as some devils are seen done cleaning the disaster and making a new lab, while others were wiping out the memories of possible witnesses.

Lily: Then he turned himself into a pickle. Funnies shit I've ever seen!

Laughter is heard from a group while Mittelt groaned in annoyance.

Oh some workers were listening to Lily telling them some stories. I changed it to her swearing, because everyone wanted her to.

Mittelt: How in the fuck is this meme still alive?

Lily: Aw, come on. It's very humorous!

Mittelt: This is the 25th time you said the joke...

Lily: But they liked it!

Mittelt: Why do I have to suffer?

Asia: Come on, Mittelt. Cheer up! Everything is fine, and we are laughing. Plus, you got that cute pajama you always want-mph!

Mittelt: *whisper* Not in front of this chaotic force of a fox!

Lily: Oooooh! A cute pajama!? Where!?

Mittelt: Too late... WHY!?

Y/n: Hm, interesting.

He was wearing headphones watching some...important stuff.

Right now Riser is seen talking to someone that is Lady Phenex, his mother.

Riser: Riser did not mean to destroy the property!

Lady Phenex: But you did, young man! And you could have hurtled someone!

Riser: Riser doesn't care if he-

He was cut off by a very sharp glare from his mother, with quite the dark intentions. Looking down on him with a mother's fury, no mad man/woman ever dare to oppose.

Lady Phenex: Go on.

Riser: Riser is so very sorry! He will become better.

And now the normal mom look returns with a warm smile.

Riser: S-scary...

The mother of the chicken starts walking towards Y/n.

Lady Phenex: I apologize for my son's actions, Mr. L/n. I just want you to know he isn't that bad of a kid.

Waiting for a response and she got none.

Lady Phenex: *clears throat*

Nope Y/n was more focused on what he was watching on his phone.

Y/n: I don't know what the fuck I'm watching, but this does put a smile on my face.

Then Y/n heard a magical word or letter. We don't care it's beautiful. It was...

"A"

Y/n's mind:

Okay back to the story.

Y/n: Oh, you're here.

Lady Phenex: It's been about 5 minutes.