Chapter 23: Digging A Grave

We see a certain drug lord of a banana is seen standing in front of a Gravestone with a solemn look while holding a shovel.

"Am I really going to defile this grave for views?"

The answer was clear to this dumbass.

"OF COURSE I AM!"

Welcome back to this story that exists, reader. It's been like two months since the last headache. We are already too deep, so might as well finish what started.

Anyhow remember to shit on my horrible joke attempts.

----------

Phenex Household.

Ravel: This-- if your dumbass brains haven't realized-- is the upstairs hallway.

Lily: Who would've thought such thing exists! My goondness!

The Phenex gal rolls her eyes and continues.

Ravel: This is my room, across there is ShitForBrains.

A muffled "I HEARD THAT!" came from the room of Riser.

Ravel: Oh great, he isn't deaf. Anyhow... Does anyone want some P U D D I N G ?

Whike the ladies were cheering over the Vladimir Pudding. Mittelt looked to the ceiling with her arms crossed.

Mittelt: Hmm...

~smol flashback~

In the lab of our Crimson Eye weilfer protagonist that is still relevant somehow. We see the entire crew here, each of them sitting in his... "office".

Y/n: Remember the plan: I scout the Sitri Household while you do the same except with the others. Any questions?

The fox girl raises her hand.

Y/n: Yes, Lily?

Lily: When is the pizza you promised us?

Y/n: ... I may have eaten it.

SLAM

Lily: YOU MOTHERFU--

-le end-

Mittelt: (I wonder what exactly is that thing in the box.)

BLAM Riser's door was kicked and now he was Strolling with the exaggerated swagger of an Underworld Phenex.

Riser: Riser is off to kick gum and chew ass. Later, losers!

Without a warning, he jumped through the window as a violent CRASH is heard.

Ravel: Normal Tuesday.

Asia: Please. I need screen time. I'm begging you-- Also can I get an amen for our lord and savio-