Chapter 3: The ORC & Devils

At ORC room

3rd person POV

After the near death experience and getting transported by Rias. Issei is now seen sitting on a couch alongside the other members of the occult research club except Koneko. Leaning on the door was non other than the pretty boy that almost every girl in school have fantasies about.

Yuuto 'Golden Retriever' Kiba

After a few seconds the black haired onee-san comes out of a room with a some tea. She holds the teapot and put some tea in the cups.

Akeno: Here, you must me thirsty, Issei.

Issei: Y-yeah. Thank you. Just what is going on right now?! Why did Yuuma want to kill me?!

Rias: Well, Issei. Let me explain... Do you believe in the supernatural?

Issei: Huh? Well, not really. I have watched some hentai about it though.

Rias: Well then, Issei. What if I told you they exist. And the one who tried to kill you was a fallen angel.

Issei: Wh-what?! H-how can you be so sure?

Rias: In fact every member in this club is a devil.

Right after Rias said that she alongside, Akeno and Kiba show their devil wings.

Rias: All of us here have special powers including you, Issei.

Issei: Me?

Rias: The reason on why the fallen tried to get rid of you is because you are gifted with a sacred gear. Sacred gears are given to chosen poeple and you Issei are one of them. What sacred you have, I don't know. But all I know is the fallen angels won't stop until they get rid of you.

Issei now has a shocked look on his face.

Issei: I-is there any way to make them stop trying to kill me??

And with that Rias has a smile on her face.

Rias: Well, in fact there is.

She opens her desk's drawer pulling several pawn pieces.

Issei: Uhhh....how is chess supposed to help me?

Rias: These are no ordinary chess pieces, they are called evil pieces and they are what could turn people into devils. Each piece has a special power. Let me tell you about a peerage and some history first.

Rias: a peerage is what a high ranking devil gets from the devil kings, the high ranking devil gets the king piece. The king is the one who looks for peerage member and plan strategies,its my piece. The knight piece gives the ability to be fast, my knight is Kiba. The bishop improves magic. The rook gives the ability of strength, which is Koneko.

Issei:So that's the reason on why her punches hurt.

Right on cue the door opens revealing the white haired rook eating a chocolate.