Chapter 16: Open House

It's been a day since the good old pool scene. We see Y/n inside his school in some sort of sport stadium hall where a bunch of decorations were there. Meanwhile Asia was with her friends.

It was the Open House for Kouh Academy where parents go to their kid's school.... That's pretty much it.

He was currently standing in front of some mold because apparently the teachers want their students to make something of it.

... You shouldn't give Y/n freedom.

Teacher: Uhhh... L/n, what is that?

Y/n: A statue of mold, just like you wanted.

Teacher: But... Does it have to be that?

 Does it have to be that?

Y/n: Yes.

Teacher: Listen, Mr. L/n. Your parents are gonna show up to see this, so try to make it more appealing, yes?

Y/n: Uh-huh... Sure.

Teacher: If you don-Wait! Seriously!?

Y/n: Yup, this could use some adjustments.

Teacher: W-WHO ARE YOU!? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO Y/N!? CAN YOU STAY PLEASE?

Y/n: ... I sent him to your home, good luck.

The teacher leaves, as you spot Issei next to his mold... He made a Rias statue, the simps were having the time of their lives because of the lewd shit in it.

Using your Sacred Gear as lenses, you complete your little addition to your mold and start heading towards the Ddraig holder.

Y/n: Oi, Issei. I see that you became a Greek sculpture designer.

Looking at his design with stars in his eyes, the brown haired boy raises his hands excitedly.

Issei: The true beauty of prez's body! And she is mine! I'M THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH!

Y/n: Heh. Sure, sure. Hey listen, who was that gray haired fuck-boy back in the school gate? He seemed to have talked to you ORC folk.

Issei: O-Oh.

He nervously rubs the back of his neck as he remembers his meeting with the White Dragon Emperor.

Issei: You see... Me being fated to be his rival... And fighting to the death.

He begins explaining what had happened as Y/n takes into account what he said.

Y/n: Okay, we got ourselves a crazy guy who loves fighting, and we already saw him in his Balance Breaker. What about you, Issei? Did you get yours?

The most perverted boy in school begins to sweat nervously.

Issei: U-uh... No... Wait! Y/n, yesterday after the pool I met a blonde guy named Michael. Apparently he is the current leader of Heaven! And guess what? He gave me Ascalon!