Chapter 6: Not So Engaging

It's the next day and we see Y/n walking with a certain brown haired devil, and that devil had a nervous look on his face and a bruise since the dumbass fell... And Y/n may or may not be the cause of it, but Issei doesn't know.

Issei: So, uhh Y/n?

Y/n: Hm?

Issei: I still haven't thanked you for saving me from Yuuma.

Y/n: Eh, don't mention it. I just felt like doing it. That and I had some benefits from it as well, honestly even if I didn't save him the outcome would be the same, him becoming a devil, but now that he is a devil for a high ranking devil and him being a friend of mine is quite good for me.

Issei: Still, it was terrifying, even if I managed to see a nip. It was not worth it.

Y/n: *chuckles* Asia should be close by waiting for me, well guess she'll get another friend. And the plan will begin.

Walking towards school the two see the blonde Nun and she seem to have noticed them as well, she waved happily at our protagonist.

Asia: Y/n! Good morning!

Y/n: Morning.

Issei: Eh? You know her? Shit, she is cute and totally my type!

Y/n: Issei this is Asia Argento a friend of mine. Asia this is the past protagonist Issei Hyoudou.

Asia: Hello! Oh, you have a bruise on your face, here let me heal you

Issei: O-oh thanks! Smokin'hot chick! I gotta act like a gentlemen-Wait she has a sacred gear!?

Y/n: Too easy.

Leaving the two to talk to eachother Y/n is looking at his phone.

Y/n: So far, everything is going great. Now onto the bag in her hand AKA groceries.

Asia: C'mon, Y/n. Let's go.

Issei: H-hey, mind if I tag along?

To which Asia responds with a closed eyes smile and says.

Asia: Sure!

Issei: YES! L-let me hold this for you! Think of it as a thank you for healing me.

Walking towards the church, Issei because of him being a devil starts to have some sort of headaches as Y/n is fighting back a smile.

Asia: I-issei! Are you okay!?

Y/n: Classic devils, not telling people about the disadvantages of the deals. Not my problem. Hm, the fallen is gonna get quite surprised of Issei being here. This is gonna be amusing, I can tell.

Issei: Y-yeah, I'm fine. O-oh crap! We're gonna be late for school! Come on, Y/N!

Y/n: Go ahead, I'll stick around for a few minutes.

Issei: Is that the reason why you were late?

Y/n: Perhaps. Now scram.

Asia: Wait, you are ditching school?

Y/n: Yup.

Issei: Isn't that bad?

Y/n: Yup. First step done. Onto getting Issei hang out with Asia after school.

Issei left for school, leaving the h/c haired boy and the Nun alone. They entered the church and got greeted by non other than the crazy looking priest and the other fallen angels.

Freed: Ah, Y/n. I see that you have returned, my child.

Y/n: Sure did, sir priest. I have to say, this place needs cleaning, seriously this is very dusty.