Chapter 20: Back In Business

Hey. Remember when this was a DxD story?

Yeah, same. It's a surprise you're still reading honestly... If you even are.

We see Y/n sitting in what's supposed to be his office while looking at the screen in front of him as he takes a sip from his coffee.

He's been spying on the ORC for quite a while now, thankfully no one has yet to find the cameras... And if they do, you already made the plan to make Issei look like the culprit with his perverted behavior.

Y/n: (A trap with time powers "Forbidden Balor View", huh? Guess that was the sealed door Mittlet told me about. Good grief, Rias is horrible at treating her "family". So far I've seen Issei take care of them more than she did... Though, even if she's a dumbass in this subject, I cannot fully blame her, the fault goes to whoever raised her as well, yet she is too dumb to realize.)

Taking a deep breathe, you relax yourself on the chair.

Y/n: Yet... I have this weird feeling lately that I'm forgetting something. *sigh* Whatever... I don't forget anything important. The most important thing that is coming is the Peace Meeting... I wonder who is gonna be Narukami's representative...

You hear the door being opened and from it you see your father with his usual coat AKA his favorite one.

Fuji: Y/n, it's time. The meeting will be held in your school, Kouh Academy.

With a smirk on your face, you nod in acknowledgement. "This was gonna be exciting." that thought was going through your mind. Yet, you had a question.

Y/n: Say, dad... Who exactly is that person that gave you the coat? I've always wondered that, yet you only told me his name was Minato.

Crossing your arms, you tilt your head with curiosity written all over your face.

Y/n: Was he involved in the Supernatural? Is that why you didn't fully answer me?

Closing his eyes, a smile formed on the father's face.

Fuji: Yeah, he was... He was a mentor to me, and I actually saw him as an older brother... I'll tell you the story when we're in the car.

Nodding, you and your father leave the office. Walking on the main hall, and seeing your crew with their hobbies, alongside your mother and sister who was sitting next to Asia, looking at the guitar with stars in her eyes.

As a sibling, it was your duty to come up with something to annoy her.

Y/n: Try not to steal it, ya cookie monster.

Nanako: Daw, shuddup!

Kaori: Easy now! Y/n, please stop annoying Nanako.

Y/n: I'll do my utmost. Take care, now.

With that, the father and son leave ZE LAB.

Kaori: (I just hope things go accordingly... When will you return, Minato?)

*In le car ride*

While your father was driving, you were sitting on the passenger seat, while overlooking the street. HEY! THAT RHYMED!

Fuji: So, which one's your girl?

Y/n: *chuckles* Really now?

Fuji: Hey, don't act surprised now. Every member of your little crew is a girl... Well except that mini dragon boy.

Y/n: Well... By working with me? Yes. Official dating? No. I'm not a dense boy.

Fuji: Haha. Good, good.