Chapter 19: Quite The Bizzare Ending (Ending 1...duh)

I'll keep things simple... This last few chapters sucked ass. Truly the stereotypical fanfiction stuff... Anyhow, if you decide to continue this book... I wish you best of luoc not to die of... Whatever feeling of disappointment you'll have.

-----------------------------------------

Relaxing on a chair was our protagonist in the Student Council Room. School was finished for the day, and he decided to pay the place a visit.

Y/n: Soooo.... Sooo-chaaaaan.

The heir of the Sitri family sighs, stops writing on a paper, and looks up to meet the bored h/c haired boy.

Sona: ... Why?

Closing his eyes, he shrugs.

Y/n: Eh, it's fun.

Sona: I already have to deal with Sera, please don't make it harder than it should be.

Y/n: Or what? You gonna chase me, shorty?

She pauses for a solid five seconds as our protagonist looks at her with a smug smile.

Sona: Out.

Y/n: Dawww... Please don't do that to lil' old me.

Sona: Later. I have work.

Y/n: There she goes... Work, work, and more work. Those papers are your life, you gotta start enjoying life a little.

Getting up from your seat, you walk up behind her.

Sona: What are you-

Y/n: Tut-tut. Relax, it won't kill you... Probably.

Hesitating a bit, she decided to trust the CHARMING MC. As he puts his hands on her shoulders with his sacred gear on to find the best location, he begins le message.

Sona: KYA! Y-Y/n! Not now!

Y/n: WHAAAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF ME SCREAMING!

Sona: F-For Lucifer's sake!

Y/n: Come on, don't be such a tsun. Show your dere side!

Sona: You... *sigh* Fine... You win.

Finally giving in, the four eyes proceeds to take a deep breathe and relaxes herself.

Y/n: Wasn't so hard was it? Now take a deep breathe, and YEET the thoughts of work. ASMR time... I'm gonna open this peanut butter jar real quick.

*INTENSE WRAPPER NOISES*

Sona: ...

Y/n: Give just a few seconds.

*VAJvavvaajWuHVhab*

Sona: Y/n, I know you're doing this on purpose.

Y/n: Hehehehe. No, I'm not.

Sona: Oh Lucifer... (I guess it's a nice change of pace though. He's still annoying though, but it kind of grew on me.)

With a smile on her face, the Student Council President takes the jar away.

Y/n: OI!

Sona: Daw, let me try.

She proceeds to open it with literal ease and hands it back to the protagonist.

Sona: Wasn't so hard now, was it?

Y/n: You dare use my own spell against me, Sitri?

Sona: Yes, I do.

With a smirk on your face, you felt a glare coming down on you. It didn't take a genius to figure out who it came from.