Chapter 1: Welcome To Kouh

Ah, Kouh... A beautiful city... Or is it a town? Eh who cares? We're all gonna die anyways.

The scene changes to a big ass school that is called Kouh Academy. A creative name I most say.

A young lad with h/c is seen eating his sandwich beside a tree while watching three idiots peeking through a hole outside the Kendo club room.

LowBudgetConnie: Damn look at Murayama's boobs!

FourEyes: I would, but Katase's looks better!

Issei: Hey, let me look!

                          Y/n's POV    

I've lost count on how many times those idiots peek. I still wonder how they don't get expelled or punished by the school,but and even that it's the Kendo club's fault as well for not fixing that damn hole. I could go and tell them, but I'm too lazy. Plus they always get caught and then get beat up so it's free entertainment for me!

This school was once a girls only school the it got co-ed. Let me tell you about the students guys and gals. The first ones and most obvious are the simps,the guys simping also perving, and the girls being hypocrite by hating those types of boys while also being ones themselves.

And trust me this school is hell... There are devils in here, both fugitivly and litarly. The actual devils here are the Occult research club and the student council. I honestly don't care about them. They don't bother me so I don't bother them.

Issei: Oh come on! LET ME LOOK!

Girl's voice: Huh?! Who's there?!

Hm? Looks like they alerted the Starbucks crusaders. So much for stealth. Hehehe this well be fun.

                    3rd person POV

FourEyes: Oh crap! Let's get outta here!

As two of the perverted trio run they knocked down one of their own. And that person was none other than the most perverted boy in school Issie Hyoudou.

Issei 'SHOW ME BOOBIES' Hyoudou

Issei: Dammit guys! Why did you leave me?!

While he was lying on the ground thinking of his two comrades betrayal he didn't notice the Starbucks crusaders behind him. And two of them stand out them being

 And two of them stand out them being