Chapter 12: Holy Hunt

Wow. Not shocking.

Y/n: It sure has been a while. I didn't miss you.

Irina: What are you doing wihh the Devils!?

Y/n: Yada Yada... Just continue the speech that you rehearsed all day for Gremory.

Xenovia: Tch! Irina, let's not waste time over this douchebag.

You dramatically put your hand where your heart is.

Y/n: Oh dear! I didn't know you who represents heaven talk in such vulgural ways! Disappointed...

The blueberry didn't look too happy, but her companion just put her are in front of the blue haired girl to stop her.

Xenovia: What exactly is he here for?

Y/n: If you want to know, then ask me not her. I'm here because I got bored.

Irina: Ahem... I'm sure you respect our mission, Gremory.

Rias: (I don't like these two's attitude, but I don't want to be the cause of some serious problems between Devils and Angels... But, Y/N over here dowsnt have a side...) Do not worry. We won't get in your way of the Holy Swords, Weilder of Destruction, and Weilder of Mimic.

She looked at Xenovia when she said the "Destruction" and to Irina with the  "Mimic".

Ah, yes. Throwing the word out to Y/n, while Kiba is over there wanting an excuse to fight these two as he watched analaysing ANYTHING he could do to justify what he wants.

Y/n: (Oh... I see.)

Rias: But... I do wonder why you really needed to tell me this? You don't think us Devils work with the Fallen, right?

Xenovia: No, we don't. After all, your kind is impervious towards Holy Swords.

Irina: Well then... I believe we have an agreement.

Rias: Yeah, we won't get in your way.

Kiba: Tsk...

After the little contract being sealed, the two exorcists start leaving with a glare at the protagonist.

Until, Xenovia's eyes landed on the former nun.

Xenovia: Asia Argento the Saint! Immediately after your exile, you side with someone who is a slave for the Devils! I should've known.

Y/n: Okay, Walmart Earth-chan. First of all, calm your silicon floaties.

Xenovia: Hey!

Y/n: Shut it, I'm not finished yet. Second thing, I am not a slave. Like I said, I'm here for fun, not to worship the Lobsters' Queen.

Rias: Hey!

Y/n: Oh, my bad. Lobsters wouldn't have you as their queen in the first place.

Rias: How did this conversation turn against me this fast!?

Xenovia: Hm! Tell me, Asia... Do you still believe in God?

Irina: Yeah, do you?

Asia: Yes, of course I do! Why wouldn't I?

Xenovia: Well then... Allow me to free you of your sins by killing you this instant!

Holy shit! That escalated very fucking quickly! Wait, I'm the narrator... I should know these stuff...

The blue haired exorcist goes for a strike with her Holy Sword towards the nun, however the nun jumped back dodging it.

What? You thought Y/n wouldn't teach her how to defend herself? Seriously, she can't always be the healer with no way of defending herself.