Chapter 18: Oh "Deer"

All praise _Teben_

If you don't, I'll cut your dick off. I don't make the rules.

Credit to him for this chapter because the dumbass author forgot.

Thid chapter could have been way better, but the author ruined it, it's all over the place. Take it with a grain of salt, and skim.

Its been about two days since the Karaoke event.

Y/n: HAAAAAA!!!

And Y/n was holding a metal trash can. Currently fighting a group of men who wanted to fight him for some reason. He may had a small bruise on his cheek.

Us in the DashingBanana & Drugs Inc. Do not confome child violence or abuse. We do however find it hilarious.

Y/n: And don't you dare get back up! Or I'll break your knees this time.

Finally done with the fight, you start looking behind the cars nearby.

Y/n: Thank God... He's not here.

You get a small flashback inside this flashback of Majima throwing his tanto and catching it in his mouth.

The two may or may have not fought over 10 times already.

[!]

Y/n: Oh for fuck's sake! Where are you now!?

The protagonist starts looking around frantically in search of the lunatic, until he hears some clanking and looks down to see the sewer lid being removed.

Y/n: Oh my God...

Majima: Hehehehe... Hello there, L/n-chan!

Jumping up from the pit, the mad dog makes sure to close it so that no one falls. Isn't he a good boy?

Y/n: General, Majima-san, you're a bold one.

Majima: NYEHEHEHEH! I know! So how has your day been, boyo?

Y/n: Oh, pretty good. Aside from the men you send on my ass every now and then.

The Mad Dog puts his hands up in a defense manner.

Majima: Ha!? You're accusing little old me like that? This makes me feel quite sad, L/n-chan. I thought our moments together was fun!

Y/n: Define fun.

Majima: Alright. fun
/fʌn/
noun
enjoyment, amusement, or light-hearted pleasure.

Y/n: Oh, nice.

Majima: Well, get yer fists ready! Hope your heat meter is full, cuz you'll need it!

Y/n: Can we not...? Please. I'm kinda tired.

Majima: Oh... If that's the case, then I'll see you tomorrow!

Your eyes slightly widen before you rationalize yourself.

Y/n: This isn't a trap, right?