Chapter 25: Abandonné Limbo

So I was sitting there... No barbecue sauce this time. And decided to... Eh, we don't even know if someone is reading this.

Eh, who cares?
---

AHEM! RECAP:

You were born at a very young age of nothing. You grew up in Kouh but moved to Kyoto and had a little sister who is a shit head. Chess lessons because we need to overcomplicate things, then when you started HighSchool you returned to Kouh where it was supposed to be the prologue but we made it a chapter later on lmao.

Gear decided to become a plot device and you became self aware and maintain your fragile sanity with said gear that turns to all sorts of eye-wear. After more poor writing and the author somehow enjoying himself, we end up at the fact your gear got bass boosted and you saw a few of "future visions" that played out the same as you foresaw in the previous chapter.

You manipulated Sona as her "fiancé" and a weird way to call off the marriage in the Chad way by using her Sitri blood to open a sealed door you saw in your visions, and got a familiar looking potion.

A certain Dora the explorer with longass ears decided he wanted Asia (which you somehow took care of with no backlash because plot and more fantastic 10/10 writing), he exposed your background towards Zeoticus whom very kindly welcomed you by the explosion which immobilized your grandfather from your mother's side.

Fortunately Mittelt saved the day. Unfortunately, she tanked it for you.

But of course, some damage was done to yourself as well.

Swearing your revenge on Zeo, you /tp away to... Hell?

Your sister activated her gear when a raid was done on your family's house and now they are packing back to Kyoto.

The Narukami Organization are shitting themselves at the moment.

The deflected kaboom hit Grayfia and Sona's father the most. Both in terrible shape. Things aren't looking good on any sides.

The end has begun. Prepare yourself. If you were waiting for the story update to make you laugh, weirded out, have fun while reading it. Then you should read this sto-- "Messing With The Supernatural" now fuck off.

Yeah, we needed life support here. Holy shit its been like eight months.

Still a better update schedule than--

.
.
.
.
.

We see a certain lad on the ground in a very unfamiliar location.

The sky was bloody red, the floor was bloody red. Everything was bloody red. Starting to see a pattern here.

Y/n: Nn... Holy fuck... I feel like I was out for eight months...

Opening your eye you stare at the Crimson red sky, the bright Red Sun over paradise made you hiss.

In a daze our protagonist lifts himself up as his arm trembles in doing so. Confused but oddly intrigued, he begins to move his head slowly to the surrounding.

Y/n: The... Fuck...? W-Who designed this shit...? This bitch ugly as fuck. I mean holy shit! Though I feel like I'm forgetting something...

3...2...1...

Y/n: GHAUAAAAGHH!!?!?!

Y/n screamed calmly.

He felt as if he was stabbed with a knife coated in salt and cologne, the sheer kick of it hit harder than the NFT I screenshot.