Chapter 15: Is This A Filler Chapter?

Some time ago, Mittelt was just a normal Fallen Angel, alongside her kin, getting trained as either maids, or warriors. This was the place where orphan Fallen go to.

We see a bunch of Fallen Angels, they looked like they were in the same age, give or take a year or two between them.

Currently, they were standing next to each other in form of a line, as an instructor was standing in front of them, he looked like he was in his forties or so.

He was currently yelling and shouting about their light spear training and how they better not tarnish the fallen name. Things that Mittelt and the others heard for the millionth time.

The blonde girl didn't have any goals, nor dreams for herself in the future, all she ever wanted was to get this shit over with. After all, her future was already set by the higher ups of the Fallen Angels.

After a few minutes. We see Mittelt alongside her comrades doing the training. Ranging from simple spear/sword fight to fighting while flying.

Mittelt: (Fallen Angels my ass! This whole thing is just taking advantage of us orphans.) *Sigh*

Yeah, she didn't like them very much. But, either way. She doesn't have the power to say no, or do anything. This was her life and the life of many other Fallen.

Fallen Angel: Oi, Mittelt. Stop slacking and focus.

The monotonous voice came from the person she was supposed to duel he looked older than her by a year, he had purple hair, and golden yellow eyes.

Mittelt: (Oh dear...) Right.

Fallen Angel: You do realize this would lead you to your death in battle?

Mittelt: I know, I know, I'm sorry...

The two stand off, a few meters being the distance between each other, one holding a light sword, Mittelt holding a light spear.

A few seconds pass, as the two wait for each other to attack, until the other fallen decided it took too long and charges.

With his sword held tightly, he swings, the blonde girl holds up her spear to block making a CLASH noise.

She tries to go for a kick, but the fallen blocks it, and jumps back, now flying in the air with his crow wings.

He dives trying to hit her, but she just ducks thrusting her spear up-wards and hits the fallen's shoulder pad armor.

The fallen now can't use his right arm, because of the rules that are made. He returns back to his original spot, as Mittelt takes a defensive stand. Analyzing to see how he'd attack.

What surprised her is that he YEETED the sword at her, she deflects ir, but when she looks back towards the fallen something got in her eye. The fellow threw dirt from the terrain.

This obviously hurt her eyes, and then she felt a sudden impact on the side of her head. Before falling to the floor. A roundhouse kick.

On the ground, wiping her eyes after finally restoring her vision, she sees a her spear pointed at her.

Instructer: Harper wins!