Chapter 17: The Mad Dragon (Path To Ending 1)

TAKE COVER! AND SKIM THROUGH THIS CHAPTER! IT IS NOT MY PROUDEST ALONGSIDE THE NEXT TWO ONES AFTER THIS! Have a nice day.

Nanako: YYYYY/////NNNN!

Y/n: Die in a hole...

Nanako: If it contains chocolate then I'll do it happily!

Hello, and welcome back! Did you miss your favorite narrator? I know you did, who wouldn't?

Currently lying on his bed was a tired Y/n, he may or may haven't pulled some all night nighters back at his lab.

Y/n: Just... Whaddya want, idiot?

Nanako pulls out a hat from outta no-where and strikes a pose, as she shows her brother a flier.

Nanako: R E A D.

Y/n: n o.

Nanako: I promise I won't bother you for a day if you accept this.

Y/n:

Nanako: I, Nanako am a master of deals!

Y/n: Let's see what's this about...

Nanako: Here ya go. Careful there is a clown in it though, wouldn't want to you to faint now.

Y/n: Oh, VERY funny...

With your eyes still tired, you decided to use your sacred gear to read it for you.

COME BY AT SAKURA THEATRES TO WITNESS THE ONE AND ONLY, HARUKA SAWAMURA, PERFORMING LIVE!

Y/n: Uhh... Who?

Nanako: Remember the doggo, Pochitaro? Well, apparently she is the same girl with Mr. Kiryu!

Y/n: Oh. I remember now... Why should I care?

Nanako: R E A D!

Y/n: Oh, there's more at the bottom...

KARAOKE COMPETITION,BRING A PARTNER. WHOEVER WINS GETS A HELLO-KITTY TRUCK

Y/n: ... Nice.

Nanako: Very nice.

Y/n: So... You want that truck? You got a driving license?

Nanako: Nope! But that's where YOU come in!

Y/n: I never drove a truck nor a car. Only a bike. (Speaking of bike. I'm done with the turbo bike, fixed that bad boy up!I need to find a place to use it.)

Nanako: Ah, yes. Let me forget about my sacred gear that helps me. Look at me, I'm Scanny Boy.

ROLL THE CRED--