The Gift - part 1

A/N: Hello Readers, hope you all like this first short story that I made.

Bae Joohyun known as Irene, 25 years of age, a blind woman who hated everyone, even the world. A beautiful woman, with straight black hair, round brown eyes, a skin as white as snow. She is a pianist, she joined a lot of contest. She was involved in a car accident when she was 20 yrs old, her mother died in the accident while her father lived and remarried again. She love her father so much not until he got remarried again, she thinks that her father didn't love her mother. She live in a mansion with a lot maids to help her, but she was never kind nor care for them, she yell at them even with a just a little mistake. Her driver, Mr. Park, who is really special to Irene, Mr. Park, working to them for atleast 20 years,  Irene love him a lot, he was like a father to her.

Irene is walking to the park with a white cane in her hand. It helps her to scan the surroundings for obstacles or orientation marks. She didn't know that there was a rock in her way, she got stumble and fall into the ground. There was three guys who saw her. They help her stand up but it wasn't really their attention.

"You look pretty, too bad you're blind" the guys said and caressed Irene's hair but she hold the guys and let go of it.

"So what if I'm blind?" She said and walk away

"Hey we are not finish yet!" The other guy hold her wrist, Irene trying to remove the guy's hand but he was too strong.

"Let go!" She threatened them

"Who are you to scare me?? Ha?!" He suddenly shout

"Excuse me! If you don't mind you are blocking my way" a woman voice was heard by Irene.

"There are a lot of ways you idiot!" The guy who was holding Irene said.

"I'm really not interested in fights, you just need to move in the side and let me ride my bike" the woman said

"You bitch you are losing my patience!" The other guy said and he was about to hit her but the woman's bodyguard suddenly arrive and punch him.

"Oowww sorry for that" the woman chuckled

"My bodyguard is really mad right now!"

"Ms. Kang, I told you not to leave in my sight"

"Mr. Kim, I just need a ride come on" the woman smirk.

"You guys, you need to leave before this man right here kick your asses" she laughs

"Don't scare us, he is just a nothing but a weak body guard"

"Ooooohhhhhh that was kinda... Funny, he said you're weak!" The woman laughing so hard pointing his bodyguard

"That was never funny Ms. Kang"

"Yeah you're right" she made a poker face but chuckled again this time she covers her mouth.

"After this Ms. Kang, you will be coming home with me"

"Okay okay!" The bodyguard remove his suit and give it to the woman. He unbotton his barrel cuff and rolled up his sleeves.

The guy who was holding Irene push her and make her fall in to the ground and scrape her elbow. The woman quickly approach her and cover Irene with a suit from his bodyguard.

The woman's bodyguard was fighting the three guys while she was helping Irene.

"You okay??" She help Irene stand up. Irene push her a little,

"I can do it" she never like someone help her she thinks they fell sorry for her.

The three guys run away.