The way I love you - part 1

You met thousands of people who don't connect with you but what if you'll come across a special person that makes you happy, make your heart beats rapidly, changes you to a better person but........... in a dream. Will you choose to sleep forever or wake up everyday without that person anymore?

Bae Irene is a freelancer, she goes around Seoul to offers services, she often work several jobs for multiple clients one at a time. Her life was never easy, dating wasn't her thing. A lot men want to be her boyfriend, they even offer marriage but Irene always reject them. She always believe that love is worth waiting for even it takes lifetime. Her mom always set up her but she doesn't come and make the guy wait for so long.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After work she stop in the park and sit on the bench. Earlier she buy a burger in the subway, when she was about to eat the burger a kid approach her and look at her food.

"Do you want some?" She ask and the kid nod. She gave it to the kid, the kid sit beside her and eat the burger.

"What is your name? Where is your parents?"

"I don't have a name and I don't have parents"

"Is that so?" Irene wants to bring the kid in an orphanage that will help him a lot.

They walk until they reach the orphanage, she brings the kid inside and sign a lot of papers.

"Be a good boy, okay?"

"Yes" The kid gave her a small piece of paper.

"What is this?"

"An old ajhumma gave that to me, if you wish something then it will grant your wish"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Is this sort of magic? But I don't believe in this"

"You won't lose anything if you try" The kid said and went inside. Irene walk out of the orphanage looking at small piece of paper.

"Wish?"

"I wish...No.." She puts the it in her pocket and went her mom's restaurant.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"MOM!!" She called her mom.

"You're here? What about your work?" She saw her mom wiping the tables and she just help her mother clean.

"It finish so soon, I still to find more clients"

"Sit and I'll prepare you some"

She sit near the counter, she was just scrolling her phone and waited for the food.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was already evening when she went home, she helped her mother closed the restaurant. She was laying in her bed when she remembers the small piece of paper.

"Its not bad to try it"

INSTRUCTIONS: It only grants one full wish.

"One full wish?"

She close her eyes...."I wish I had true love"... she slowly open her eyes and nothing happens.

"What is this? nothing happens?" She let out a sigh, she put the paper in the side table and went to sleep.