My Epilogue 2.2

Wendy called Seulgi to meet her in the near café.

"You called me?" Seulgi ask Wendy and sit on the chair.

"Here" Wendy gave something to Seulgi

"This..this is"

My Epilogue

"That was the book you made for her after the break up, it helps me a lot, I knew everything about her because of that, and also Irene changes a lot, all you write about her in that book also changes"

"No, she didn't change, she tries to change it because you were beside her" Seulgi said.

"What? Are you trying to say that I change her?"

"No... I heard something interesting last day"

"What?"

"Your marriage was supposed to be a year but why it ended up 3 years?" Seulgi ask, and it made Wendy shocked, she didn't know where Seulgi get that.

"What are you saying?"

"Let's be honest here, Wendy-ssi, what did you do to Irene"

"Are you saying I force her to be my wife?" Wendy smirk

"Let's say that, its just a year, its kinda interesting"

"Look here, Ms. Kang, its not my fault if Irene chose me and not you, its not my fault if she married me and left you, its not my fault if our marriage last to 3 years" Seulgi hold her anger and smirk.

"Ahhh, is that so? Its not your fault really... but If I heard you did wrong her, I won't stood still like before"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Take that as an advice" Seulgi stand up, but Wendy suddenly pull her collar.

"Don't make fun of me, you don't know what I can do"

"Kill me?? Try me,you owe me a lot though" Seulgi remove Wendy's hand and left.

"I will not let you ruin everything" Wendy thought and angrily left. She went back to her office and saw Irene.

.

"Where did you go?" Irene ask

"Just outside, have some coffee with a friend" Wendy lied and sit beside Irene. .

"What are you doing here?" Wendy ask

"Well.. I supposed you didn't still eat lunch, soo... Let's have lunch together"

"Yeah, lets go" Wendy and Irene went to the restaurant.

.

.

Seulgi is already home, standing in a balcony drinking some beer.

"Seulgi?? I'm home" She heard Joy enters and just ignore it.

"Why are you standing there? It's cold"

"Joy, I want to go home"

"Huh?? Suddenly? I thought you were gonna stay here until summer?"

"I change mind, I'll be going back to Japan, and you can stay here, don't worry about that,.. I'm not forcing you to come with me"

"Seulgi, this is your home! And what is the problem? Did you met Irene? Or Wendy? Or..." Seulgi look away after Joy calls Wendy's name.