The Gift - part 2

Author POV

The Kang family visited the Bae family again.. Seulgi was looking for someone, and yes it was Irene. She never saw Irene since she arrive. She even asks the maids and said she was out with her driver. She was bored and waited outside where she sit on the bench and look at the flowers.

"Where is she?" she mumbled

"Looking for me??" as she look behind it was Irene standing.

"No, I'm not, why would I look for you?"

"Okay" Irene smirk, she sit beside Seulgi and they feel so awkward.

"I" They both said

"You go first" they both said again

"No you go first" Seulgi said, "Okay"

"About what happen, the last week, you know...I... I... I'm sorry, that was my fault.. my anger just blow up and... I didn't think straightly"

"It's fine, I was just surprised" Seulgi chuckled

"And also...."

"Hmm??'

"Thank you" Irene said that make Seulgi so surprised.. 

"Did she eat something or bang her head?" Seulgi thought

"Are you really..???"

"I'm sincere" Irene said

"She's not that bitch though.. she just hated around her" Seulgi thought

"How about you?? You wanted to say something"

"I forgot" Seulgi got nervous so she said she forgot

"I want to take you out" Seulgi thought

"What??"

"You suddenly say sorry so.. I was overwhelmed and yeah.. and..I'm happy"

"I heard that your family will be staying here... for a while"

"Yepp..... They have something on-going so.. they decided to work together here.."

"So you're interested in business??"

"I'm not, it sucks.. I just like to roam around.. and have fun..play with my piano and sing, paint and do photography"

"I think I say too much" Seulgi thoughtds

"That's why you're playing the piano" Irene mumbled

"Yep, I'm sorry about that, I didn't know you have trauma with piano sounds"

"I don't have any trauma or anything, I just stop playing it for 5 years, memories pops out when I heard piano sounds and I hate it"

"Why hate it?? You should treasure it and use it as your inspiration"

"Its not easy like what you think" Irene stand up and walk away. Seulgi just also follows her.

"Like in 5 years, you haven't played it, like 5 years??" Irene stops walking

"Yes"

"She is really mysterious" Seulgi thought

"Then how about play it again?"

"No"

"Why??..memories stays even we try to forget them, it stays, trying again is not hard, but giving up means you already lost"

"I already gave up since my mom died"

"Then, what if I can make you play it again"

"Don't ever think of it, cause it will not happen" Irene walks away and Seulgi was left standing, seeing Irene walking away..