A/N

Hi?? 

How you all doing??

Just message me if you have suggestions ;) I'll be happy to read it..

where will i start? ahahaha... 

Well this is my SEULRENE short stories soo yeahh..  I'm so exciteeeeeeeeeedddd about your comments/feedback about this.

Few days ago, I posted about making Wendy and Seulgi as a man... will it be a yes or no?

 It will not be included if you don't want it..  and it's totally fine for me if you all say no, just asking tho haahaha.... 

My first story was Loving You from Afar and I really didn't expect that you will all like it.. I really have fun reading the comments. It has a 55.1k views 1.22k votes... I didn't expect this.. reallyy.. who cry in this story?? I did cry too hahahaha... I was like don't make it a sad story try something fun.. but in the end it keeps going..

The Second was A month full of memories with you. I just write it for fun.. yes it was sad short story... I'm still thankful that you still read it.. and some of you like it hehehe..

I still have two on-going stories which is The Mafia's Game and Blood... please read it until it finish... it will be exciting... 

ASK ME IF YOU WANT SPOILER,hahahahaa

I'm also sorry for the slow updates, I'll try to update daily (if I'm not busy) ... something unexpected always happen and I always forgot to update.. hope you will still wait for my updates, I love you aaaaalllllllll ^_^

I'll be posting the first  short story later... hope you enjoy it ^_^ It will be entitled THE GIFT,