My Epilogue 3

Seulgi drive quickly to the company, it was all Wendy's plan. It wasn't her father, she orchestrate all of it.

She tried to call Irene but her phone was off.

She arrived at the company, all the lights were already off, she went to Irene's office she wasn't there not even in Wendy's office. Her phone rings and answer it.

"Wendy? Where are you?"

"Rooftop, see her before its too late" she run upstairs, and saw Irene lying on the floor, unconscious.

"Irene, wake up!!" She tries to wake her up.

"Irene!!" She look around to see if Wendy's around. Irene woke up because of Seulgi. "What happen??" Irene ask

"Wendy knocked you out and we are in the rooftop"

"Wendy??" Irene remembers what happen earlier and she quickly sit.

"Where is she?"

"I don't maybe she is just around, lets go before she comes" Seulgi said, she helps Irene stand up.

Seulgi turn around and Wendy was there, stab Seulgi with a knife. Irene was surprised from the sudden attack.

"Seulgi!!!" Wendy let go of the knife and push Seulgi away.

Seulgi groan in pain, the knife still stuck in her stomach. She holds it and pull it out and groans.

"What are you doing?? This is not you" Irene confronts Wendy

"Then who am I?? Irene?? You don't even know me?? You never tries! Everyday you only keep thinking about her! How about me? I am always by your side! I always gave you what you want!! What more do you need?"

"Freedom, away from everyone" Irene said, Wendy smirk and approach her, Irene also step backwards. Seulgi still in pain after Wendy stab her really bad.

"Freedom?? Then I'll give it to you" Wendy smiles, Irene pumps into the parapel wall, she looks down and it was so high.

"Wendy! Please"

"You never choose me and you will never will" Wendy tears starts to fall.

"If I can't have you, what's point of living?" Wendy said, Seulgi ran to Wendy and they both fall into the ground. Seulgi groaning in pain while Wendy is dizzy after hitting her head on the ground. Seulgi hold Wendy.

"Go downstairs and call a police!!" Seulgi exclaimed, Irene hesitated, she can't leave both of them.

"Go!!" Seulgi yells, Irene quickly went downstairs to find a phone. Wendy pushes Seulgi, they both fight in the rooftop. Irene rushes downstairs. All the lines were cut off.

Irene decided to leave the company to find someone who can help her. Wendy and Seulgi still having a fight. Wendy slipped and almost fall, gladly Seulgi was able to hold her.

"Let go!" Wendy exclaimed at her. Seulgi still holding on Wendy even her wound stings so much.

"After stabbing me, you just wanted to end your life? NO!! I will let you live"

"What is the point of me living? I hurt Irene, I've done terribly wrong"

"You....you're right about that but you can start over, find someone who will treat you....well..and....will..really love you!!"  Seulgi is already out of breath, a wound in her stomach and holding on Wendy so she won't fall.

"Do you really think so?"

"Of course you idiot!! It was never too late, ... and also... you save me" Seulgi said, Wendy was surprised hearing it. She decided to live her life again, Seulgi pulls her again and they both fell on the ground. Wendy sit and lean on the wall, catching her breath while Seulgi is laying on the ground, groans in pain.