My Epilogue 2

I thought of this once, no,
a thousand times
What if I see you again,
what will I do?
Will... will I able to hold it?

"Irene wait!!" Seulgi run towards Irene who tried to walk away from her. She hold Irene arms, but Irene remove it.

"I don't know you, so stop coming to me"

"Irene, lets talk about this, huh?"

"I...I don't know you, we haven't met, you are a stranger to me" Irene coldy said, she hold back everything and just walk away.

"How could you.... How could you forget me?" Seulgi yell, she didn't realize a tear fall. She didn't expect Irene will forget her.

"Was that.. Was that so easy for you? Do you.. Do you know how much I've missed you? How could you.." Irene triedbto hold back,

"Please!! Please act like you don't know me, it been so long, so please act like nothing happened, act like you don't know me, that will be the best of us" Irene said and call a cab.

Seulgi was left again. She remembers how she stood still waiting for Irene to come back that time.

I see you again, you seemed doing well
I approach you, you walk away
After all, I have only become a stranger to you.
How about me? Why its seems like I am the only one who remembers?

Irene arrived at home, and she was welcomed by a hug from Wendy.

"Where did you go? I was worried, I should have pick you"

"Don't worry, I'm fine" Irene said and touch Wendy's face, while giving her a reassuring smile.

"Where did you go late at night?" Joy asked as Seulgi enters.

"I went for a jog" Seulgi went to the fridge and open a can of beer.

"Why are you like this? Did the fans follow you again?"

"Not that" Seulgi went to the living room and sit on the couch.

Joy can see in her bestfriend's face the confusion and the sadness.

"Then, what is it?" Joy sit beside Seulgi and grab the beer.

"I... I see her again"

"Who? Yeri?"

"Why do you always talk about Yeri!? If you like her that much you should go and meet her, aishh you're frustrating me!" Seulgi exclaimed, Joy was dumbfounded and mentally slap her face.

"Then who is it? Irene?" Seulgi quietly nod as Joy covers her mouth from being shocked.

"This is a big news, should I call a reporter?" Joy teased her bestfriend and she almost got a punch.

"Aish!, sit there!" Seulgi points the couch in front of her and Joy quickly follow.

"Then?" Joy ask

"She.. She acts like she don't know me" Joy suddenly felt sorry, she doesn't know how to comfort her bestfriend and just drink with her.