My Epilogue 2.3

Seulgi starts to work again after 2 days, she decided to ignore Irene and Wendy until she found out what really happen in her car accident. She also gets a private investigator.

"Kang!!" Joy calls her

"Yepp?"

"Mom found out I was here so she wants me to come home, well it is only for 2 days, don't worry I'll be back"

"No problem about that, say my regards to auntie"

"Yep, see you" Joy bid a goodbye and Seulgi went to the rooftop to have some air.

.

"And yep, I really can't avoid her" Seulgi mumbled seeing Irene in the rooftop too.

"Hey" Seulgi said

"What are you doing?" Seulgi ask

"Uhmm, getting some air, how about you??" Irene chuckles

"Same??"

"Hey, uhmm, I'm really sorry about what Wendy do, she really has this temper"

"Did she also hurt you?"

"No, she is really sweet and kind"

"Is that so? Not what I think" Seulgi mumbled

"Uhmmm.. I really should get going" Irene said, Seulgi hold Irene's hand.

"I have this question" Seulgi said

"What is it?"

"No, nevermind about that" Seulgi let go of Irene's hand and walk away. She wanted to ask about her marriage, she just decided not to.

.

.

.

After two days >>>>

"Seulgi!!!!" Joy arrived at the condo, she quickly find Seulgi. She saw Seulgi sitting on the couch in the living room.

"What are you doing??" Joy ask

"Look at this"

"What is this? Your car accident????"

"Yes and guess what, it wasn't Wendy"

"Who?"

"Her father"

"So you're saying Wendy covering up his father's mistakes?"

"Yes, and maybe Wendy was threatened by her father"

"Wait wait wait, What??" Joy exclaimed

"I need to go to Wendy"

"Let me come with you" Joy said and they both left the condo.

.

.

After arriving, Seulgi was dumbfounded seeing Irene and a guest in Wendy's office.

"Oh sorry" She apologize, the guest look behind and it was Jisoo, her friend from Japan.

"Seulgiiiii!!!!" Jisoo was so happy seeing Seulgi, she ran to Seulgi and hug her.

"Oh, you're here" Seulgi nervously laugh

"You know her?" Irene ask

"Ah, yes"

"She is the one I'm talking about, the one who save me from falling from the bridge" Jisoo said

"Yep" Seulgi nervously chuckles

"What is she doing here? " Seulgi thought

Irene was looking at them carefully, she hates the way Jisoo holds Seulgi.