My Epilogue

Where did it all go wrong?
Was it me who gone wrong or was it you?

Where did all that smiles and laughs we've shared?
locked up in your arms, that warm feeling
your smiles, that I'd been falling to

I've been going back too much lately
when time stood still and I had you

If this was a movie, I wish
I can replay everything
when I first met you, when you first smile at me
when I hold your  hands and walk together in the streets
when you said "Nothing's gonna change, its always you"
I just want it back the way it was before
but maybe you were my prologue and not my epilogue. 

"Breaking news, the famous author Kang Seulgi, who just releases her new book entitled Cruel Summer. People who have been waiting for this has been lining in book stores. It just said that it has almost a half million sales. The entertainment just announce that the author will have its fanmeeting in next week, date have not been confirmed yet."

"Woah unnie, Seulgi unnie is a big time now, I should call her" Yeri said while watching the TV.

"Yah! Don't call her, you're just wasting her time" Irene said to her sister, and continue to work, Yeri visited her sister to know what she's been feeling about this news, but she was disappointed because Irene didn't mind at all.

"Now you're married, you are forgetting Seulgi unnie" Yeri smirk

"Shut it, its been three years Yeri, everything has change and I already move on"

"Seulgi still not though"

"How can you say it? You, you've been meeting her?!"

"Huh? No... I can tell hehe"

"Leave now, I still have meeting" Irene glared at her sister who teasing her with Seulgi.

"Yeri, I am married, I am happy, I think you should be the one who needs to move on" Irene said and sit beside Yeri

"I just can't, Seulgi unnie has been there with me, she was like my sister too, and now I can't even contact her" Yeri said and Irene was just being silent while tapping her sister's back.

"Unnie, will you buy her book?"

"No, I don't read her books" Irene coldly said and leave her office. Yeri frowns while watching the tv.

Irene was walking in the hallway and all her employees where all busy looking at their phones.

"What is this?" She said and they all stop. She gets a phone from employee, and it was watching the news about Seulgi.

"Why do you keep bugging me?" she thought and give back the phone, she walk away silently and her employees breathed..

"Hi hon" Irene greeted Wendy, who was busy signing the papers.

"oh you're here, what's with that face?" Wendy was worried, Irene was frowning.

"This is nothing" Irene tried to smile to reassure her wife.

"You must heard it" Wendy said

"About what?"

"Seulgi" Wendy look at Irene, who tries to look away from her eyes.

"I heard it, she is doing well now"

"You're right" Wendy chuckled

-