The way I love you - part 2

Irene have a tiring day but she still help her mother in the restaurant. She will clean and wash the dishes. Her mother's employees have a day off so it was all her work.

She sit on the chair and put her head on the table and fall asleep

Irene dream again, this time she wasn't in the hotel but she was in a house.

"You!! What are you doing here?" A familiar voice she heard. She look back and it was Seulgi in a bathrobe.

"Oh my God!!" Irene quickly cover her eyes.

"What the f*ck I end up!" Irene thought...

"Chillax, I'm wearing bathrobe" Seulgi chuckled

Irene uncover her eyes and saw Seulgi laughing and it quickly change into serious face.

"How did you get in here?? You! Are you stalking me??"

"Heol,... I'm not!! Why would I follow you! Blame my..... this f*cking dream!"

"What?? Are you daydreaming?" Seulgi ask

"Yah!! You're not dreaming??" Irene approach Seulgi and start pinching her cheeks. Seulgi remove her hands.

"I'm not! Why the hell would I be dreaming?? When we go out you always gone after few hours"

"That's right! I'm dreaming and your just a dream!" Irene exclaimed

"You're crazy" Seulgi said.. Irene still can't believe it.

"You!! How did you know my password?" Seulgi ask and sip a coffee.

"I don't know your password, I just found myself here"

"What?? Can you teleport? Everywhere??" Seulgi approach Irene and look her with curious eyes.

"I'm not, you watch too many marvels"

"Oohh, how did you know that?" ..

Irene was surprised, she never know the life of Seulgi. But how she guess it?

"Do you like bear stuff?" Irene ask

"Yes, they even called me bear" Irene was shocked, it was really she was thinking.

"I can't believe I have a beautiful stalker" Seulgi smirk and sit on the couch.

"I'M NOT A STALKER!" Irene exclaimed.

"Next time, if you leave, tell me not leaving without saying" Seulgi frown

"I told you, this is a dream!!!!"

"Yah... Did you just get discharged from the mental?" Seulgi ask

Irene was so angry and throw her a pillow.

"I'm just asking" Seulgi hold her anger and went to her room to get change.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi and Irene went back to the hotel. Seulgi want to continue her work. Irene sitted on the couch near the window, and Seulgi was just painting her.

Seulgi was smiling while painting her and Irene was curious what Seulgi is painting.

"Yah don't move!" Seulgi exclaimed

"Yah, you're smiling there! You are making fun of me!!"

"I'm not! Geez! Calm down, you are just beautiful, that's it" Seulgi said...