The way I love you - finale

Irene wake up in a unfamiliar room, it was well decorated. She sit down and she felt dizzy. She saw a familiar person coming to her, it was Seulgi. She was surprised she thought she was not in a dream anymore.

"What is this? Bae Irene you need to wake up" Irene thought, she was nervous why she isn't waking up yet.

"You okay?" Seulgi ask

"I'm still in a dream right?"

"You are talking about it again, you are not dreaming" Irene quickly went to the bathroom.

"This is not happening!!! You need to wake up!!" Irene said.

"What is this? What happen? Why am I not waking up"

"Irene!!" Seulgi knock so hard and it made Irene feel scared. She cover her ears.

Seulgi destroyed the door knob and saw Irene covering her ears.

"Hey, what happen??" Seulgi ask worriedly, Irene didn't answer her so she bring Irene to the living room and give her water.

"Okay, I'm listening" Seulgi said

"I told you, you are just a dream that I wished" Irene exclaimed

"And??"

"I'm not waking up" Irene said and she hug her knees.

"what should I do?"

"I don't know"

"are you dead?" Seulgi ask

"no...no.. I'm not dead, I can't remember what happen to me in real life"

"Why don't you stay here?" Seulgi seriously said and Irene look at her, Irene also want to stay but she has also responsibility in reality. Seulgi approach her and hold her hand.

"Will you stay here? Just for a mean time while finding ways for you to wake up?"

"I...I can't"

"Please, I know I sound desperate but if this won't work out I'll set you free"

"o...okay" Irene tried to smile but she know it was wrong,Seulgi hugged her, Seulgi know Irene was worried and she knew that this love she felt will be temporary.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi bring Irene on a date. There was a festival near Seulgi place, she thought Irene will forgot everything. There were dancers dancing gracefully, suddenly the music change into disco and people start to dance with them.

"Do you dance?" Irene ask

"I do but..." Irene suddenly push Seulgi to the center and Irene just laugh at her reaction.

Seulgi start to dance weirdly, she even pull Irene and they start to do weird dances.

(if you didn't watch the weekly idol which they do weird dances, you better watch it)

People start to film them, they were having so much fun and it was their first time to feel so happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They went to the circus, a man was playing a fire. He blow the fire and it was too strong, Irene got scared and hide in Seulgi's back.

"Yah, you're scared?" Seulgi laugh and got a slap in the back. She quietly groaned in pain.