The Gift - part 3

After a week...

Irene was sitting outside her house listening to the record Seulgi gave.

Someone sit beside her, she didn't notice it until one pair of her earphone was remove.

"It's nice right?"

"Seulgi!" Irene excitedly said and smile.. Seulgi hug her quickly.

"I miss you" Seulgi said

"Me too" she replied

"What did you do in the whole week?" Seulgi ask

"Nothing, just walk there and there"

"The piano??"

"I play it too.." Irene smiles, Seulgi was so happy when she heard it.

"That's right, even though I'm not by your side you should play it also"

"What do you mean?? You will leave me??" Irene ask

"I'm not, I'm always by your side, always"

"Promise?"

"Promise" they were both happy and make a pinky promise.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi was playing the piano, and Irene was just basically leaning on Seulgi's shoulder.

In the middle of playing, Seulgi suddenly stop that makes Irene worried.

"Why did you stop? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine... I.. I just forgot what's next" Seulgi chuckled

"You sure?"

"Yes" Irene lean again on Seulgi's shoulder...

They have fun listening to music...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi asks permission to her parents and the father of Irene if she can stay for a week and they said yes. She was so excited to be with Irene.

Seulgi was walking in the living room when she saw Irene, going somewhere.

"Hyun?? Where are you going?"

"To the hospital"

"Why??"

"I'll ask if I there is already a donation for my eyes"

"Is that so?"

"I want to see you badly, I can't wait to see you again" Irene smiled

"Then let me come with you" Seulgi said and Irene just nod at her. Instead of Irene's car, they use Seulgi's car, with Seulgi's bodyguard to drive.

They arrive in the hospital and went to Irene's eye doctor.

"What are you saying!!?" Seulgi yells and Irene just hold Seulgi's wrist and cry..

"There is really no donation Ms. Bae"

"Is it because of my step-mother right?" Irene said and the doctor just went silent. Seulgi out of anger slam the table.

"Was it because of her? I'll pay double!"

"Seulgi" Irene stopped Seulgi

"I'm really sorry Ms. Bae, I still have a surgery, excuse me" the doctor walk out of the room. Seulgi can't help but feel sorry for Irene and just hug her.