My Epilogue 2.1

"Joyyieeee!!!" Seulgi quickly called Joy, after entering her condo.

"Yah!! Look at you!! I'm not gonna treat that" Joy look away, she was angry at Seulgi.

"I didn't told you though" Seulgi pouts, she make her face more sadder and lazily walk to the couch. Joy can't do anything and went back to the room to get medicine and bandage.

"You!! If you hurt again, I will let you die" Joy said and start to treat Seulgi's arm..

"Oh, look at your face!! You are full of bruises and burns" Joy worriedly treat Seulgi.

"I'm sorry and also thank you" Seulgi smiled at her bestfriend but she receive a pinch on her ear.

"Don't smile at me!! I will kill you"

"Fine, fine, fine, let go of my ear" Seulgi taps Joy hand. Seulgi's ear was so red, she almost cry.

.

In the hospital...

Irene slowly open her eyes, and saw a white ceiling. She still dizzy after the fire.

"Irene?" Someone called her, she close her eyes and open it again. She saw Wendy.

"Wendy??" She said

"I'm glad you're awake, I'm so worried"

"What happen??"

"Don't you remember? The building was caught on fire, I'm glad you were already outside, I was scared, I thought I will lose you" Wendy carresed Irene's hair, she is so worried about her

"You're right, but I lost my consciousness in the office, I don't know how I get outside"

"Maybe our employee save you, I lost my consciousness too" Wendy said

"Are you okay? Does your head hurt?" Wendy ask..

"Just a little dizzy"

"Sleep more, I'll call mother and father" Wendy said, Irene just nod and close her eyes.

"Irene!! Irene!! Irene wake up!!"

"Wendy??"...

Irene open her eyes after remembering it..

"Then who was it?" She thought..

.

After two weeks, the company was back the way it was before. Seulgi has a meeting with Wendy and Irene for the partnership between the company and the entertainment.

"Yah, Joy, you sure my bruises already healed? Irene may see it" Seulgi ask Joy, and got a smack in the head.

"Why??" Seulgi exclaimed

"Its been two weeks you dummy! Of course its gone!" Joy walk out and enter the office, Wendy and Irene are already waiting. Seulgi one last time look at her camera's phone. "Its gone" Seulgi mumbled and went inside.

"Thank you for accepting our offer" Wendy thanked them.

"Its fine, it was also the entertainment wants, its not my decision" Seulgi sarcastically said and Joy step on her foot.

"Why??" Seulgi mouthed at her..

"Shut it!" Joy mouthed and Seulgi get a pen.

As soon as she hold the pen, she suddenly felt pain her right hand and let go of the pen.

"Seulgi you okay?"

"My hand... What's wrong with my hand?" Seulgi said

"Your hand is still injured, remember?" Joy whispered and Seulgi smiles she forgot about that.