Our Time - part one

CHARACTERS

Kang Seulgi, Captain, command

Son Seungwan, First lieutenant, support

Moon Byul Yi, First lieutenant, assault

Kim Yerim, First Lieutenant, recon

Kim Dahyun, Second Lieutenant, support

Lalisa Manoban, Second Lieutenant, Sniper

Jung Eunji, Second Lieutenant, Sniper

Bae Irene - Doctor

Park Sooyoung - Doctor

Kim Yongsun - Doctor

Park Chaeyoung - Nurse

Lee Chaeyeon - Paramedic

Sakura Miyawaki - Paramedic

Kim Jisoo - Seulgi’s childhood bestfriend

Spring, 2012

[Ring bells]

As Irene finishes her class, rain starts to pour down. She forgot to bring her umbrella so she used her blazer as cover for the rain. She was running, and suddenly she stops after someone covers her with a yellow umbrella. 

“There you go again! You didn’t bring your umbrella again!” It was Seulgi, her girlfriend.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot, my mom wake me up so late so I forgot to check my bag” Irene pouts

“Aigoo, excuses, let’s go home!” Seulgi wraps her shoulder around Irene and they walk to the gate. 

“But… can we not go home yet?” Irene said.

“Your mom might get angry”

“Don’t worry, I have you so she won’t worry” Irene's mom already knew about them and said they were fine with it. Seulgi felt relieved and said okay.

“Really? Okay, where do you want to go, my baechu?”

Irene felt frustrated after Seulgi called her nickname when she was still in elementary, “Stop calling me that! Aishh!, I heard there will be busking”

“Really? Hongdae?” Seulgi asked.

“Oh” Irene felt so happy when Seulgi nodded.

“Okay! Let’s go!” Seulgi pulls Irene to the bus and they go to Hongdae.

….

They arrived in the streets of Hongdae, a lot of people were there, students and workers.

“Woahh!!!” Irene was delighted after seeing so many people. 

“Are you hungry?” Seulgi asked and Irene nodded. They went inside the tteokbokki restaurant.

….

As soon as they finished eating, Irene pulled Seulgi when she heard a busking. They went near them and listened while they were singing. “Oh so cool!” Seulgi happily jammed with the music. Irene looked around and saw an ahjumma selling jewelry. 

Irene taps Seulgi’s arm,“Yah Seulgi!”

“Hmm??” Seulgi hummed and didn’t look at Irene, she still enjoys the song. She realized Irene became silent and looked at Irene and she already disappeared.

“Irene?” She looked around but didn’t see her, she walked in the crowd and saw Irene busy talking to an ahjumma who sells jewelry.

“What are you doing? You should have called me, you scared me!” Seulgi exclaimed.