Comic con day 3 (w/ Karkat and Gamzee)

As I came to, I heard two voices. I depicted them as Karkat's and Gamzee's.

"Karbro.. look! She's all up and waking up." I heard Gamzee say. I opened my eyes, and I see both of them standing over me.

I realized I was in a bed in a hotel room, but not mine. "Sorry about that, (y/n).. our idiot friend hit you with one of Gamzee's clubs."  Karkat said looking down. "Oh.. okay." I replied, not exactly sure how to respond.

"Yeah, um.. so, do you wanna hang out with us, back at the con.. or something?" Karkat asked rubbing the back of his neck. I gave them a hesitant look. "Please please please, sis?! I'd totally love to all up and hang out with you!" Gamzee said, over dramatically. I chuckled at his funny display, and sighed. "Okay, sure." I replied. Gamzee cheered, and Karkat merely replied with "whatever."

-Timeskip to lunch-

We walked into the food court, and got in line. "Okay, I'll go get our table, and wait for Kanaya and Nepeta. Gamzee you can order for me." Karkat said walking away, not giving us a chance to respond.

Once we got to the front, we got our food, and walked over to the table Karkat picked. When we got there, two of the chairs were taken by a girl with a long green trench coat, and a cat hat, and a girl with a long skirt. I recognized these two as 'Kanaya' and 'Nepeta'.

I awkwardly walked up to the table, right beside Gamzee.

Kanaya noticed us first.

"Well it seems that Gamzee and (y/n) have arrived." She said. Nepeta looked up at us, and suddenly grew a face of pure joy. "Oh my goodness, you're gorgeous! I totally ship you two!" She said jumping up and hugging me.

Me and Gamzee looked at each other, and we both blushed. "Slow down sis, we all up and met a few hours ago." He said chuckling.

There was an awkward silence. Until Karkat broke it. "Well are we going to eat, or just sit here are stare at the food?" He said reaching for his box.

After a while, we were finished eating and were planning out what to do for the last day of comic con.

A/n: omg thank all of you for still reading! I've been kinda stuck lately, so I haven't been writing :/ anyway, thank you all for reading. :3< stay purrfect, my psychopaths¡