issues

I woke up and yawned. I slowly put two feet onto the floor, and stood up. Right now, the only thing on my mind was going to the kitchen, and getting some Reeses Puffs.

As I made my way to the kitchen, I glanced in the mirror. My (e/c) eyes looked tired, and my (h/c) hair was a mess on top of my head. I ignored my reflection, and walked into the kitchen.

I got out a bowl, cereal, and everything else I needed to make cereal. As I put the milk and the chocolatey deliciousness we call cereal, I sang the song under my breath.

"R double e-e-s-e-s.. Reese's puffs, Reese's puffs.." I breathed out as I finished my creation.

I walked into the living room, and turned on the T.V, it was on Pokémon, which just started. It was one of the older episodes from around 2003, and I got really excited.

As the episode started, I sang.. well, more like screamed, the theme song... "I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST... LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.."

:33< time skip purrought to you by Nepurrta!

As I walked back into the living room from putting my cereal bowl in the sink, I felt my phone buzz in my hoodie pocket. At first I was confused, as no one ever pesters me, especially since it was Monday morning, and the only person I talk to should be in school. Then, the events of yesterday came back into my head.

I opened it quickly, and saw that I was being pestered by 'terminallyCapricous'.

-terminallyCapricious [TC] began pestering (chumhandle) [CH] at 9:28 am-

TC: HeY SiS, ItS Me, GaMzEe,FrOm CoMiC CoN. :o)

CH: hey Gamzee! (:

CH: what's up?

TC: HeHe.. NoT MuCh. I WaS WoNdErInG WhAt ToWn YoU LiVeD In, So We CoUlD MeEt Up?

CH: I live in (town's name)

TC: WoAh, ThAtS NoT To MoThErFuCkInG FaR FrOm WhErE I Am! Do YoU WaNnA MeEt Me AnD KaRbRo At ThE CoFfEe ShOp, ThE OnE By ThE PaRk?

CH: sure! I love going there! I'll meet you there(:

TC: AlRiGhT SiS :o) MeEt YoU ThErE.

-terminallyCapricious [TC] has ceized pestering (chumhandle) [CH] at 9:42 am-

I jumped up off the couch and ran to my room to get ready. I put on black skinny jeans, a mint tank top, and a black sweater to go over it. I brushed my hair, and went to put on some makeup. I wasn't really trying to impress anybody, so I just put on some mascara and lipgloss. I put on mint VANS, and ran out the door.

I was really excited to see Gamzee and Karkat again, even though it's only been a day. I got there after about 5 minutes, and and walked in. I saw Gamzee and Karkat at a booth in the corner, and I began making my way over to them. I think today will be a good day.

A/n: hello! I'm not completely sure where to go with this story, so if you have any suggestions, please either comment or PM me. I would also greatly appreciate if you read my friend's story, 'Zodiac High', as she needs help with characters. Her account is CalypsoXa
Anyway, thanks for reading, my psychopaths¡