others

I decided to brush off that feeling.

I mean, he was just trying to protect me. That's what good friends do. "Well.. Thanks for helping me, Gamzee." He looked at me and gave me that dopey grin I loved to see, before speaking up; "its no problem, sis. I'm just glad you're safe."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KARKAT VANTAS

after I started feeling better, Karkat attempted to tell me that a few of him friends wanted to meet me, but he didn't do the best at explaining it, so, Dave explained it to me by saying "Some of these weird fuckers can't believe Karkat talked to you so they want to meet you and make sure you're not fucking weird." He said, causing me to chuckle.

"Well, who are these friends?" I asked, to either Karkat or Dave, whoever might have the answer.

Karkat didn't seem very fond of the idea of me meeting the other trolls, and possibly some of the humans, so once again, Dave replied. "Well, John, Rose, and Jade. But that's really just who I'm making you meet. But Karkat's supposed to have you meet Aradia, Sollux, and Vriska. Probably the rest in time." He explained, and I nodded in understanding. "Well, when would I be meeting them?" I asked.

"What time is it?" Dave asked. I looked at my phone to check the time. "Its 12:30." I responded. "Well, I'll pester all of em' and tell them to be here by 2:00." Dave said pulling out his phone, and doing what I assumed was, pestering the three humans, and the three trolls.

After he finished, Karkat had already angrily walked off. I figured I should go find him, so I told Dave I'd talk to him later.
I walked off in the direction that he went, but then I started thinking..

I want these people and, err.. Trolls, to like me. So, should try and make a good impression.

I walked away to make myself look slightly presentable.

I brushed through my hair, and fixed my makeup a bit. It took all about 10 minutes, so then I finally walked off to find Karkat. I want his friends to like me, but Karkat's emotions are what's important right now.

A/n: aaah, its been so long! I'm so sorry guys, I've been in a weird mood lately, and haven't been motivated to write, or do anything. Plus I've had school to worry about and whatnot. Anyway, this is just kind of a filler chapter. Once again, I'm sorry!