whøøps

When we walked in, Karkat had an array of movies for us to see. About 90% of them were romcoms, but there were a few that were action films and horror films.

We decided on 3 movies of different genres, just to make sure everyone was happy. The three we picked out were 50 first dates, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, and the Conjuring.

It was.. quite diverse. We planned our seating arrangement. On the big couch there was Rose, Aradia, then me, then Gamzee, then Jade. On the slightly smaller couch, there was Vriska, then Dave (most likely because he's the only one that could deal with Vriska's complaining about not watching Talladega Nights first), then Karkat.

I was seated right in between Aradia and Gamzee. Perfect. My two favorite trolls so far.

First we put in 50 first dates, which I only half-way paid attention to. I was a bit more interested in watching Dave and Karkat pretend like they dont have feelings for each other. They would accidentally touch hands or something, and Karkat would blush and Dave would pretend like he was disgusted, only to try and purposefully make them do it again.

I gotta get them together one day.

After Karkat and Jade's movie, we put in the next movie that Vriska, Dave, and I agreed on. Talladega Nights. This one I paid attention to, because it was one of my favorites. I think its funny, I think most of Will Ferrell's movies are.

The movie seemed to go by fast, because before I knew it, we were putting in The Conjuring. I dont mind scary movies, I think they're entertaining. I just.. Prefer not to watch them at 11:00 at night.

The movie started off good, but obviously I knew there were going to be jump scares, so I was on edge. But like with a lot of things, worrying about them won't fix them. Because when a jump scare did happen, I wasn't ready. I gasped, and buried my head in Gamzee's shoulder. He didn't want to talk during the movie, so he just looked at me and let out a breathy laugh.

He was helpful. Whenever I got scared, he'd tighten his grip around my shoulder to try and calm me down. After the movie was over, it was almost 1 am, and everyone went home. Except for Gamzee and Karkat, who just wanted to spend the night.

"Sorry for clinging on to you for like the whole movie" I said to Gamzee, who was helping me get the guest bedroom ready. "Hah, dont worry about it sis." He replied, smiling.

After the bedroom was ready, I insisted that Karkat have this bedroom and he can take my room.

"Well where are you gonna sleep?" He asked, turning his head slightly. "Well, on the couch, of course."

He seemed a little upset at this, furrowing his eyebrows. "Nu uh, lil' mama doesn't sleep on the couch. I'll take the couch." He said grabbing a blanket and a pillow. Of course I disagreed, and it turned into a small argument.

But like always, I won. I always win.

I told them both goodnight and made myself comfy on the couch. After a few minutes I fell asleep, happy that I finally have friends who seemed happy to be around me, not like it was a forced relationship.

A/n: omg I'm sorry its so late,,, thank you all for such the nice words!! Of course y'all telling me to take my time only made me want to write more though, because y'all deserve it. I hope this is an alright chapter until I'm able to update again!!