Comic con day 1

As I walked around the large, crowded room, I had two things on my mind:

• Getting to the food court

• What the next 3 days were going to be like.

I finally found my way to the large room where I will be eating my next few meals. As I got my food and sat down at one of the empty tables, I locked eyes with an amazing Karkat cosplayer.

He gave me a weird look before slowly walking over towards me. When he got to me, he looked me over, and took a seat uninvited. Normally I would find it rude, but you would be surprised how serious some people take their cosplaying.

He looked at me, and finally spoke up. "There was no where else to sit, and you were the first one that hasn't told me to fuck off." He even had Karkat's scratchy voice. I laughed at his remark.

"Well, you're welcome to sit with me." I said smiling at him. Any home stuck cosplayer is welcome to sit with me. He nodded, and thanked me. It was slightly awkward, so I decided to try and break the silence.

"So.. do you like movies?" I asked, trying to get to know him. He gave me a strange stare. "RomComs." He said bluntly. "Ohh, which ones?" I asked.

~1 hour timeskip~

After Karkat went on for 20 minutes about his favorite romcoms, and why they were superior to any other movie, we went back and forth asking each other questions, getting to know each other.

He just finished telling me about his friends shipping wall, when a tall figure appeared beside the table. "Hey Karbro, who's your friend?" I looked up to see a person in really good Gamzee cosplay.

"Wow, you guys are really good at cosplaying.." I said thinking out loud. "We're not cosplaying." Karkat said, moving his head to look from Gamzee to me. It suddenly clicked in my head. How he knew so much about Karkat off the top of his head, how his costume was so good. It wasn't a costume.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope that you guys liked it >_<. All of it got deleted, so I had to rewrite it twice. Anyway, stay great, my psychopaths¡