Comic Con day 2

I just stared at him in disbelief. I couldn't believe it. It was... impossible.

"T-that's not.. possible." I said staring at Karkat with wide eyes. We were fairly good friends by now. Once you get past his rudeness and insults he's actually pretty nice. "Are you stupid? You think I would lie about this?" He said giving me an annoyed face.

"Woah.. calm down karbro. She's just confused. We gotta all up and make her believe us." He said with a big grin. He sat there thinking for awhile. Then Karkat spoke up; "If the gray colour on our skin doesn't wash off, that means it's not paint, right? So why don't we just try wiping it off?" He said.  "I don't see why not." I shrugged.

Karkat went to get some napkins, and Gamzee sat down. "So why don't you all up and tell me your name, motherfucker?" He said looking at me. "Y/n." I responded.

"Its a miracle that you're friends with Karkat. He never talks to people... Honk." He said trying to start a conversation. I just shrugged. "He just came over and sat down. I didn't mind, so he stayed." I replied. "Wow... he must feel red for you or something, because he never all up and talks to people voluntarily." He said. I started blushing. "U-um.. no. What?" I managed out.

I frantically looked for Karkat, but didn't see him. "I mean, I don't see why he wouldn't. You're cute and you're funny. Honk." He said grinning. He just made me redder. He chuckled. "You're cute when you're all up and blushing like that, sis." He said. Which, if possible, made me even redder.

All at the same time, Karkat came over with a handful of napkins. "Okay I- what happened? Y/n looks like a tomato, and Gamzee's just grinning like an idiot." He said. Neither of us said anything. He shook his head. "Anyway, I got the napkins and a cup of water." He said grabbing a napkin and dipping it in the water. He began rubbing it on his hand, and when through with that, did it to Gamzee's hand.

He showed me his hand and the napkin. His hand had no spots, and the napkin had no makeup residue.

I can't believe it. The people ive been talking to are trolls. Karkat Vantas and Gamzee Makara. All of a sudden, I feel a pain in the back of my head, and all I see is black.

A/N: heyooo! Sorry I havent updated, I've been kinda busy. Also my connection hasn't been good. So, yeah. Anyway, thanks for reading, my loyal psychopaths¡