problems

As Dave and I continued finding out about each other, we realized that we had a lot in common. We both think Will Smith is pretty cool, we both ironically like things, and we both like making Karkat angry.

Although, the rare happiness was short lived.

As we were in the middle of talking, I realized someone was looking at me, who I hoped I would never have to see again after I left high school... Alli Richards (a/n: I based this person off someone I know, so just go along with it). Her long, light brown hair was wavy, and placed to one side. I could feel her cold, gray eyes staring at me, probably hoping that if she stared at me long enough, I'd spontaneously combust.

I knew she was waiting for my new found friends to go do something, so she could come over and remind me of the hell I went through.

We made eye contact, and her gaze intensified.

Suddenly, I could feel the nightmare coming to life. "Awh shit, I'm gonna get more AJ." Dave said, standing up from the table. "I'll come with you..." Karkat said following him. Gamzee was the only one left.

"I'll be right back sis, I'm going to use the bathroom." He said standing up and looking down at me. I sent him a pleading look, hoping he wouldn't go. "Uh... Sis? Are you okay?" He asked. I didn't want him to think I was a scaredy cat, that didn't want to be left alone with some girls that I havent seen for 6 months, anyway.

"Um... No." I said looking back down at the table. He nodded and walked off.

And, just as I suspected, Alli, and her bitchy follower, Sara came up to me. They slid in the bench right across from me, and they gave me smiles. If I didn't know them better, I would think they were trying to make friends.

"What do you want?" I quietly asked, not making eye contact. "What? Just catching up with our old friend, (y/n)" Alli said, pretending to be hurt. "Leave me alone.." I said, finally looking up. Alli cocked her head to the side; "you're still as pitiful and afraid as you've always been." She said, almost a whisper. "Shut the fuck up." I said, because honestly... I was tired of her shit. "What did you say to me?" She said, her voice growing angry.

Out of nowhere, she stood up, and slammed my head into the table, over and over, until my nose was gushing blood. It was then that I realized I couldnt just stand around and let her do this to me, anymore. Before she could do anything else, I grabbed her hair, and slammed her onto the ground, causing her to have a fairly large gash on her head.

But unfortunately, there were two of them, and one of me. Sara grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back, and Ally repeatedly punching me in the face and kicking me in the stomach.

All of a sudden, I see Dave and Karkat run up out of the corner of my eye, and that's the last thing I remember before blacking out.