Last day.

A/n: I decided I'm gonna do the note up here for this chapter. I would just like to clarify that I will not be doing their quirks, unless they are on pesterchum (did you know that pesterchum isma real thing? Its a website) Also, ive never been to a comic con, so im not really sure what's there. anyway, thank you all for reading. Stay amazing, my psychopaths¡

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/n), what do you all up and wanna do?" Gamzee said turning towards me. "...I don't know. I'm cool with whatever." I said, while shrugging.

"I suggest that we keep walking until we find something that catches our eye." Kanaya spoke up. No one objected, so I guess that's what we're gonna do.

~time skip brought to you by Dave fucking strider~

Kanaya went somewhere because she noticed something about fashion or sewing or some shit like that, Nepeta ran off somewhere because... I'm not even sure. I'm guessing cats. Her hobby is cats. She lives and breathes cats. Woah, creepy. Never mind, that's weird.

Karkat literally just went off to a display for some movie. Like literally just as I was thinking that. Im watching his short little troll self march off right this second.

Which, left me and Gamzee.

For a period of time, we just walked in silence. That is until Gamzee saw a 'five nights at Freddy's' display which he found interesting. He seemed to get excited, but then he looked at me, not wanting to leave me alone.

So, the only logical thing, was that he grabbed my hand and dragged me over there. Literally dragged me. I tripped on the way there, and he ended up pulling me across the ground.

Once we got over there, he looked down at me, seeing as how I was laying on the ground looking up at him. We stared at each other for awhile, and them he chuckled. He reached down and pulled me up onto my feet.

"Man sis, you're funny." I blushed and chuckled, and he grinned at me. We spent hours looking at different displays, until we met up with Kanaya, Nepeta and Karkat at the food court, at about 5:00.

I had a really long drive back home, so I had to leave.

I was sad to leave my new found friends, but I had to. I hugged them, and turned to leave. I took a few steps, until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Gamzee. "Wait sis. Do you have a pesterchum we could use to keep in contact? We could give it to everyone, so you could talk to all of us." He said. I gave a really big smile. "Y-yeah. Do you have paper?" I asked. He grabbed a napkin as I grabbed a pen out of my purse.

I wrote down: ' (chumhandle) (y/n) (a/n: if you can't choose a chumhandle, you can use mine. Mine is 'alliesEnemy')

I gave him the napkin and smiled. I once again said my goodbyes, and turned to leave. On the drive home, they were all I could think about. 'I'm a 16 year old that dropped out of school, and hasn't had a real friend in 5 years... how come now, I get friends?' I thought to myself. After the 3 hour drive back home, I was extremely tired. I walked inside, careful not to wake up my parents, got changed, and went to bed.