Im sorry, sis.

Y/N P.O.V.

As I came to, I realized two things:

•I was not in the same place I was before
•My head hurt a lot.

I tried to sit up, but the pain was too unbearable. I observed the room, and I saw that I was on a bed with dark purple bed sheets, the room was painted a light gray, and it was a... messy room.

Soon after, I realized that in a chair beside me, sat Gamzee. He looked up from his phone and saw I was awake. "Sis! Are you all motherfucking right? You've been passed out for a few hours, and we were all up and worried about you." He said, informing me of what was going on.

"Um.. I'm fine, my head just hurts.. Really bad." I replied to his question. "Well, hold tight, sis. I'm gonna go tell Dave and Karbro that you're awake." He said exiting the room.

A few minutes later (about 2, to be exact), ran in a tall blonde boy, who nearly lost his beloved sunglasses while fighting his way through the doorway with a short, grumpy troll. I knew these two as Dave and Karkat.

" Man, (y/n) are you alright?" Dave asked as he pushed Karkat out of the doorway. "Eh.. I'm alive." I responded. "But my question is, what happened after I passed out?" I question, as I was curious.

Dave then looked at Karkat, who looked rather uncomfortable.

A/n: I'm so sorry guys! Here's an update.. I probably won't update ANY of my stories until schools out, from this point. (If you're wondering, its 14 days) although I might update my Karkat and Mr. moseby story.. Anyway, thank you all for reading, my psychopaths¡