explanations

Y/n's P.O.V.

Dave gave me some Advil for my head, and I waited for Karkat to explain.

"Well, y/n...." He started.

Le time skip, because author-san isn't sure how to describe this~

After sometime between five and ten minutes, he was done explaining, and I was trying to process everything that he said.

Apparently, after I blacked out, Dave and Karkat ran up try try and pull the two girls off that were holding me, doing so successfully. I was happy that they got them off of me, but the part that I was shocked about is what Gamzee did...

After he walked back into the food court, and realized what was going on, he dropped the drinks, and ran up to Alli, who was still hitting me at the time.

Apparently he panicked, pulled Alli off of me, and punched her.

I was told that he didn't severely hurt her, but he gave her a bloody nose, and possibly a black eye.

It wasn't the actions that scared me, it was that it was Gamzee the one doing it.

He always seemed so calm, and happy, and laidback, so its very hard for me to imagine him doing anything like that.

At the end of the story, I looked over towards Gamzee, who was still sitting in the chair beside the bed.

His face showed no emotion at all.

A/n: thank you all for reading! I'm sorry for not updating, I haven't been very motivated at all. Anyway, happy summer! Stay swaggie, my psychopaths¡