food court

After Gamzee literally took me on all of the rides, he finally calmed down, and we were going to the snack area to meet Karkat. We walked up to a random stand, got some food, and sat down to wait for Karkat.

He began to talk about what we should do afterward, and he seemed excited to be hanging out with me. "Words can't express how happy I am to be friends with you." I said out of nowhere, feeling the need to tell him how much his friendship means to me.

He seemed shocked at first, but then he settled into a dopey grin. "Thanks sis..." He said.

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I saw a purple blush through his facepaint.

DAVES P.O.V (hehehe.. Bet you didn't expect this anytime soon)

I was on my way to the carnival, because Karkat told me he wanted me to meet one of his friends, and he thinks we would get along.

Honestly, I doubt it. Most of the people Karkat is actually friends with are...  Different... and from what I understand, he went up and talked to her. That's even weirder. But I had nothing else to do, so I figured that I would humor myself.

I got the bracelet that was required, and walked into the gates to be greeted with a grumpy Karkat, like usual. I really wonder how him and the other trolls get away with going outside... They can't always tell people they're cosplaying.

"Come on, fuckass, they're waiting for us at the food court." He said beginning to walk in the direction I assume is the direction to the food.

I caught up to him, and began walking with him. "They're?" I asked, wondering who else would be there.

"(Y/n) and Gamzee. They've been going on rides all day, and I've been waiting for them to get finished." He replied.

It was then that I understand why he invited me, and why he seemed more on edge than usual. He was jealous. He met (y/n) first, and now he's upset because he thinks Gamzee's taking (y/n) away from him, so he invited me so he wouldn't be the third wheel.

After I was done thinking, I realized that we were at the food court.

I spotted Gamzee's horns at a table, and I saw him with a girl at a table. She looked normal so far, even kinda cute. She had (h/c) hair, and as we walked up to the table, I saw that she had (e/c) eyes. She was cute, maybe we could be friends.

(Y/N)'S P.O.V

As I saw Karkat walk up to the table, I noticed it wasn't only him. I looked up to see... Dave Strider. Once I looked at him, I started... Blushing? That was when I noticed that he was blushing as well.

We only stared at each other for about 8 seconds, but it felt like forever. That is, until Karkat broke the silence. "So are guys going to say anything to each other, or are you just going to sit there and stare at each other like idiots?" He said, slightly annoyed.

We introduced ourselves. After they sat down, me and Karkat next to eachother on one side, and Dave and Gamzee on the other, we began a conversation about completely stupid stuff, and I noticed Gamzee and Karkat looking a little left out, so I tried my best to include them.

Dave Strider and (f/n) (l/n)... I think this is the start of a wonderful friendship.

A/n: thank you all so much for reading! If you all don't mind, I would love it if you read/ask me questions on my new about me book. It would really mean a lot! Thanks for reading, my psychopaths¡