𝟶𝟻

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝
𝙵𝚄𝙻𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝚈 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟶𝟻;; 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜

"Sign here , here , here , and here. " The lady pointed and I did as told. "Alright, here are your keys you can move in anytime hon."

"Thank you. "

She nodded and collected her papers before walking out.

"Could've moved in with me you wouldn't even have to worry about any bills. "

"Yeah.. that's dead. "

"Whatever. " He left out going to get the boxes.

I started wiping things down and vacuuming the rooms.

"Where does this go?"

I pointed to the room across the hall and went back to vacuuming.

Once he punched me in my chest — basically knocking the air out of my lungs I knew I had to get out. It was time I was tired of staying with a man who showed me that I wasn't wanted there.

"You good?" Nav asked me coming up beside me.

"Yeah. " I mumbled.

"Talk to me."

I opened my mouth to speak but decided against it , I didn't want to make it as if we were something we weren't by letting him in too much.

I pushed away from him and went to grab a towel seeing the movers coming in.

"Can you help me wash my hair?" I asked him.

"Yeah... why did you ask me to come over if you were having folks here anyway?"

"I need you to wash my hair. " I made up an excuse.

"I told you bout this shit. "

"Yeah I know but all you gotta do is wash my hair for me and then you can leave and be with whatever hoe you're in a rush to see. "

I left out the room hearing his footseteps of his Timbs following me and I was grabbed, being turned around making me roll my eyes.

"Listen I know we been fucking wit each-other for a while, but youn have the right to be mad about who i'm fucking with besides you. "

"You can leave, I don't even care anymore. "

I walked away towards the kitchen.

"Yomi-"

"Bye!"

He nodded and left out slamming my front door.

"How much y'all charge to set some stuff up?"

"All of this ... $290 .. but for you my friend , $203" He smiled and winked at me making me laugh.

Ⓜ︎

can you send me some
money for my hair baby🥺?