𝟹𝟷.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙇𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙚
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 —  𝙶𝙰
-
𝟹𝟷;; 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿

"Do she gotta be here?" Chasse asked me from the backseat.

"Yes." Kayla answered.

"Don't start this shit." I turned my signal on.

"I'm just saying, you gone leave me for her and now force me to around her?"

"..." Kayla didn't say anything.

I looked over at her and shook my head.

I love Kayla , that's my girl. But I understand Chasse. I only brought Kayla because I felt like I owed it to her somehow.

I never really thought about how Chasse felt.

'chass-ey'

"You can drop me off at my house.." Kayla spoke up.

Chasse sighed and I saw her cross her arms looking out the window.

"I know what happened wasn't right, but ion want us to have no bad blood."

"I'm not even the bitter type I just want privacy when it comes to my child." Chasse spoke.

"Okay." I answered her "And I respect that.."

I looked over at Kayla and she blinked at me.

"Kayla.." I whispered.

"Okay..." She rolled her eyes.

I pulled up to her house and she got out. "And try me Larius, one wrong move and we done." She slammed the door and walked into her house.

"Period.." Chasse added from the backseat.

-

𝙉'𝘼𝙘𝙚 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙚
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰

-

"Who is it?!" I yelled walking towards the door. I waited by the counter for a little before grabbing my bat.

"Who is it?" I asked again. No answer.

I looked through the peep hole and couldn't see anything at all.

Fuck it.

I opened the door and drew my bat before Junebugg grabbed my hands and took it.

"Crazy ass." He threw it down gripping his bag of chips against his chest.

"Why are you here?" I tilted my head squinting my eyes at him, "And you?"

Taurus looked at me and blinked.

"What kind of question is that?" June poured his chips in his mouth, he then gripped the counter. "Damn this shit is good."

"We can't come to see you now?"