𝟷𝟽.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙉𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙔𝙤𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙝 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-
𝟷𝟽; 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍

Melissa came to the house and she was braiding my hair for me, since my birthday was over and I had been waiting to try this one style.

"Yomi my dad said hey."  Pooda told me holding her phone.

"Tell him I said hey."

"He can hear you." She showed me the phone which was on speaker. "Hey Bando!"

"Hey stankin ass little girl." He responded and my eyes went wide, Melissa started laughing.

"Dad. She not even a little girl anymore."

"What about the stankin part?" I asked her and she looked away. "Hoe."

"I'm just playing." She chuckled.

I just ready to go play in the sand with my baby. It's getting so ghetto here.

Between playing basketball, practice almost every other day. Still doing school work and then on top of that taking care of my daughter was stressful.

I was doing way better for myself and I did better by Akio, all those years of having her be with Lasane's mom paying her while I did tattoos and now that all that work has paid off. I can finally raise my child like I have always wanted to.

Everything I've done was for her. I don't regret any of it, even what would have been considered the worst decisions.

I opened CorrectPay ready to respond to him about what we last talked about.

I bit the inside of cheek clicking out of the app realizing he wasn't even in jail anymore.

"Damn it."

"What happened?" I could feel Melissa step up and lean over my shoulder a little to get a view of my phone.

"Nothing." I replied and she started back doing my hair.

"I need to talk to you about the kids." She told me mumbling. I nodded my head sighing.

-

I moved Akio off my neck laying her beside me on the bed. Scratching my head, moaning at the pain I felt that had me taking a nap in the first place.

I can usually sleep a head ache off but I guess I woke up too early. I reached out for my phone and unlocked it.

I clicked on a notification which opened the scheduling app up, just to see if I had any tattoos to do today. Tattoos were becoming something I do in my free time, since I was becoming busier by the day.

Aside from basketball, tattoos were my passion. I loved to see my visions come to life and it was even better because it was something I was very good at. & I made a lot of money for it.

Halfway into me scrolling for a while, my screen froze making me frown.

Stupid ass phone.