𝟶𝟾

Psᴀʟᴍ51
-
𝙊𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰

-𝟶𝟾;; 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊

-
𝟶𝟾;; 𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚊

Everybody sat in the livingroom enjoying their time together in early morning. Yomi was in her room currently just now waking up since she stayed up all night counting money for her father.

"Shit." She looked at her watch and got up off the bed throwing on a hoodie , she brushed her teeth and washed her face looking over herself. Slipping on her LV fur slippers and left out her room.

She grabbed her keys creeping out the back of the house and walked around to her car.

-

"Where you been at?" Her grandma, Jamiyah questioned her as soon as she walked in the house. Everybody looked at her and some went back to what they were doing.

"Got you some." She smirked walking over to everybody else.

"Hm" She gave Hell his gift first , he smiled and took it slowly about to open until she stopped him.

"Wait, wait till I say go. " She told him and he nodded.

She gave her grandparents some small boxes along with her father.

She kept one and smiled a little putting it in her pajama pocket.

"Hold on." She out her finger up and everyone started groaning.

"Imma peak. " Jamiyah said whispering and Yomi came back in the house with everyone else gifts.

"Aww thank you. " Her aunts and uncles thanked her. A child giving an adult a gift wasn't something the family took serious. But if you wanted to they were thankful.

She looked over at all her gifts under the tree and smiled.

I just know I got some money.
she thought

Pooda frowned looking around the room , she didn't have anything , she was confused because she got something from everyone else BUT Yomi, her bestfriend.

"I got you. " Yomi mouthed to her and she nodded.

"Y'all can open y'all's gifts now. "

Everyone opened their things satisfied with what they got actually, she knew her family well. And this year she made enough money to gift them correctly.