𝟸𝟷.

Psᴀʟᴍ51

-
𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 — 𝙶𝙰
-
-slutty's brother

𝟸𝟷;; 𝚁𝙴𝙵𝚄𝙽𝙳

"You're fifteen years old and already thinking bout going down the wrong path, I promise it's more shit out there for you bro. "

"Aint none to it really, I see how my brother nem be getting money. That shit just come in like.." I snapped repeatedly. "I want that. "

"It aint that easy though, you gotta think about everything that could happen. You putting yoself in a life you don't need."

"Well my mama can't handle these medical bills by herself. Its worse enough my heart stop beating at night-"

"Cause you aint tryina wear a damn mask, thats not that serious bruh. "

"I'm not trynna have no mask on my face when I could be getting surgery, I just need the money. "

"... so what you finna do?"

"Find somebody to put me on..."

"Just don't fuck with them Northside niggas , them yo brothers opps and they don't play. I seen they work. "

I sucked my teeth and looked at the phone before putting it back up to my ear. "You sound pussy right now bruh , my brother—nem won't do me nun. "

"Ight.." He sighed like it was bullshit flying out my mouth. "I'm serious , can't tell you what to do but you my best-friend. "

"Yeah—yeah , hop on the game nigga. " I mumbled picking up my controller.

Everything he was saying was going in one ear and out the other.

-

"Who you here for ?" This big dude stood before me and I rolled my eyes getting irritated. "Youn understand ingles?"

"Yes I speak- bruh just let me in .
My brother in there. "

"Youn got no business here, boy I'm telling you.."

"Ni-"

"He good. " I heard a familiar voice tell him sounding as if it was getting closer.

Big dude backed away eyeing me while my older brother came and hugged me.

"Wussup man? Why you hea?"

"I wanna work..."

He frowned his face up and stepped back.

"You let that nigga get in yo head?"

Mack scared me way more than Nayvadious ever did. They're twins but act nothing alike. Thats probably why they never got along.

Mama said when they were still in her stomach Mack tried to tie his umbilical cord around Nayvadious's neck and strangle him, I still think about that at night.